Rock of Gibraltar

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rock of Gibraltar

Dear Call of War Team.

I would first of all, wish you all a happy New Year :)

I would also like to thank you for putting Wawa, Ontario on the map. That is the "Bomb"

Now as for a request, is there any chance of putting the Rock of Gibraltar on the map? I was surprised to find it not there because it is not only one of the last parts of the British Empire, but a super strong outpost. I will thank you for your time reading my post and also accept your decision on this matter.

Many thanks

Lord Chelmsford :)
    • Gib is already on the map, so its safe to say that the rock is also part of that small province.

Gib is featured on the (to my knowledge) 1933 map, 1939 map and the Med 41 map.
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • It wouldn't work well, as the layout of the 100 player map differs to usual
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01