Stats?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 11 games joined 2 coaltion victories 0 solo vitories. Technician 3rd grade(Main)fluffyoctupi 18.182% win percentage

38 games joined 1 coaltion victory 0 solo victories Sergant(Alternate Account)Stardragon225 2.632% win percentage

For information Stardragon225 used to be my main. Before I got (somewhat ish) good at the game. Before that I had another account also a sergant whose stats are so embarsing I will not post them here.
      "What Airforce?"
    • In the first account I ever made, when I first joined the game, which was around Jan 2023:
      Games joined: 50
      Solo wins: 1
      Coalition wins: 23
      PvP k/d: 1.79
      AI k/d: (around 7 or 8 I believe)

k/d and games joined/won ruined because I basically use that account as a 'test' for stuff like which countries start with what units in which gamemode etc.

On my current account, which I'm trying to keep good stats on, made around a month ago:
      Games joined: 10
      Solo wins: 0
      Coalition wins: 5
      PvP k/d: 6.8 ish (brought down from around 14 from the Arms Race event, *sobs*)
      AI k/d: 62 ish

On the second account, my main account now, I have 5 games on at the moment. Obviously, this is too much! In future I will 100% have 3 games on at a time max, and aim to have 2 at a time. But I get so bored of slow games... Anyway.

3 of my 5 games are set to victories, one of them a solo victory hopefully by tomorrow or the day after. One of them is the Arms Race event, which I am playing with someone I now play a few games with. That game I am not so sure of winning, as there are very many experienced players in it, and I am conscious that if I become unpopular with AI countries I'll just be mown down.

The final one I am only 7 days in so not entirely sure which way it'll swing so far, but I believe I can win it. It is a HWW game as France, Germany is inactive, I'm in a coalition with an inactive UK and an active USSR. Fighting and winning a small war against Persia who invaded Syria early on, and allied with Italy who will join my coalition in place of UK soon.

I will probably not play the Arms Race event again on this account. Although it is a good experience, it frustrates me because although I may win wars easily, I am forced to sacrifice units. In that game I believe my k/d is around 4 or 5, but obviously this still brought my overall k/d of 14 down significantly. I plan to raise it gradually in future games by copious use of artillery, navy, air force, and nukes! Also winning. That would be good.

I hope others post their stats here, I think it's interesting seeing other people's perspective and experience :)
      Have a blessed day <3
    • There is so much gold in the game anymore I don’t think stats mean much. The last regular map I was on, there was a guy who had 17 battleships, 15 cruisers, and 17 destroyers on day two. He had a KD of 139. To his credit at least he didn’t pretend to be any good. Just shamelessly plays the game with a pay to win approach.

I have what many consider good stats, but it has a downside. Just about every game I play, I get accused of using gold by other players in the newspaper. Most are idiots that don’t realize you can skip level upgrade units or share resources with alliance mates.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

There is so much gold in the game anymore I don’t think stats mean much. The last regular map I was on, there was a guy who had 17 battleships, 15 cruisers, and 17 destroyers on day two. He had a KD of 139. To his credit at least he didn’t pretend to be any good. Just shamelessly plays the game with a pay to win approach.

I have what many consider good stats, but it has a downside. Just about every game I play, I get accused of using gold by other players in the newspaper. Most are idiots that don’t realize you can skip level upgrade units or share resources with alliance mates.
      I’ve found it mostly easy to find people who use gold. I can se why your seemingly godlike K/D would be suspicious but really as long as you’re not holding 200+ max level units by day 8 and holding 2 continents worth of the WaW map, then it’s pretty obvious.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • 6thDragon wrote:

Yea. Most players are so bad that they don't understand what good players are capable of and cry gold instead.

The post was edited 1 time, last by jubjub bird ().

• stardragon225 wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

stardragon225 wrote:

I use gold when I earn it. Is that considerd p2W? Mostly I use it to join custom HWW maps
      Using earned gold isn’t P2W, but if you use it it can still be frowned upon since you’re getting an unfair advantage. Nowhere near as bad as buying it though.
      Understandable
      I think they give out way too much gold. I just stockpile it until I see someone else using it.

Think about it. You can just stockpile it like I do. Imagine how unbalancing that is if every game you drop the gold on day one that you got from winning your last game.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

stardragon225 wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

stardragon225 wrote:

I use gold when I earn it. Is that considerd p2W? Mostly I use it to join custom HWW maps
      Using earned gold isn’t P2W, but if you use it it can still be frowned upon since you’re getting an unfair advantage. Nowhere near as bad as buying it though.
      Understandable
      I think they give out way too much gold. I just stockpile it until I see someone else using it.
      Think about it. You can just stockpile it like I do. Imagine how unbalancing that is if every game you drop the gold on day one that you got from winning your last game.
      My plan for the future is to save a large amount of gold, then once and ACAI comes up I’m gonna go for a solo domination as Luxembourg. I could still lose if everyone bands together but it would be fun to be the scrooge for once!

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • stardragon225 wrote:

lol good idea. I will save it up, and when I find a gold abuser he'll meet his match.
      That's been my plan, ever since I ran into one who easily spent spent > a million gold to fight our coalition. I think I spent a few hundred k gold that game trying to keep up, which was all I had saved up at that time. I also wasn't very good back then. Now I've got a pretty big stockpile and am hoping I run into them again, just to see how much they'll spend. Gotta get bytro paid.