[MAP] Rehxor's 1949 RP: Land-Swap Period Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [MAP] Rehxor's 1949 RP: Land-Swap Period Info

Here is the official map of the 1949 Roleplay:

The first 4 in-game days of the RP will be for land swapping. The actual RP will start on Day 5.

List of each player country and the land they must acquire:
      • United Kingdom: All of Egypt
      • United States: Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg (Benelux)
      • France: All of Algeria
      • Spain: Western Sahara
      • Danube SSR: All of Czechoslovakia and Bulgaria
      • Poland: Lithuania
      • Yugoslavia: Cuba
      • USSR: Ukraine, Russian Empire, Caucasus, Cossack Republic, Karelia, Estonia, Latvia, Crimea, Kaliningrad (Konigsberg), Soviet Occupied Germany, Soviet Occupied Austria

Notes:
      1. The Northern US will take all of the Southern US, and all of Michigan, except for Michigan's easternmost province, Windsor, which will be taken by Canada.
      2. Morocco will be partitioned by France (who will also take Algeria) and Spain (who will also take Western Sahara). France will take the provinces Bechar, Adrar, Zagora, Sahara Desert, Tindouf, and Bir Moghrein. Spain will take the rest of Morocco.
      3. Allied Occupied Germany will take the provinces of Innsbruck, Salzburg and Graz from Austria. They will allow the Soviet Union to take their capital, Berlin, as well as the provinces of Stettin, Kustrin, Breslau, Oppeln, and Konigsberg. The Soviet Union will also take Vienna and Sankt Polten from Austria. Germany will rebuild their capital at Cologne.
      4. The Albanian vote has ended, that country will be taken by Yugoslavia.
      5. Finland will let the USSR take the following provinces: Murmansk, Kola, Kandalaksha, Segezha, Joensuu, and Viipuri.
      6. The Soviet Union may be given an extra 1-2 ingame days to finish conquering their territory.
      Total Countries:
      • NATO: (13 total, 6 players) USA, Canada, UK, France, Allied Occupied Germany, Italy, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Tunisia, Saudi-Arabia, Greece
      • Warsaw Pact: (5 or 6 total, 4 players) USSR, Poland, Danube SSR, Libyan SSR, Syria, Albania(?)
      • Non-Aligned Communists: (1 or 2 total, 1 player) Yugoslavia, Albania(?)
      • Neutrals: (7 total, 4 players) Spain, Sweden, Finland, Turkey, Switzerland, Portugal, Iraq
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito

The post was edited 1 time, last by Brando Dilla: Edited to update the Albania vote results ().

• Did @-VIP- agree to switch from Morocco?

I’m not sure if I should be taking Berlin. I guess the USSR did have a stranglehold on this city irl so it would make more sense for them to take it, and weaken Germany.

How many days total will I be getting? Conquering this many countries, even as AI will take a while… should be able to do it in 4-6 days though…

Looks like Albania will be Yugoslavian looking at the votes.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Did @-VIP- agree to switch from Morocco?

I’m not sure if I should be taking Berlin. I guess the USSR did have a stranglehold on this city irl so it would make more sense for them to take it, and weaken Germany.

How many days total will I be getting? Conquering this many countries, even as AI will take a while… should be able to do it in 4-6 days though…

Looks like Albania will be Yugoslavian looking at the votes.
      The landswap period is 4 ingame days, but I already said that the USSR can be given extra days since they have so much land to conquer.
    • Very helpful. Please post in mods chat the details for exact number of cities for all, if you can. I will then update the discussions thread, both in terms of players, and cities. I will also notify @-VIP- of the change. Hopefully he notices the many pings we are sending him! He may take any other free country.
      Have a blessed day <3
    • Total Cities:

• USA: 14
      • Canada: 5
      • UK: 10
      • France: 10
      • Allied Occupied Germany: 4
      • Italy: 5
      • USSR: 29 or 30
      • Poland: 6
      • Danube SSR: 7
      • Libya SSR: 5
      • Yugoslavia: 6 or 7
      • Spain: 11
      • Turkey: 5
      • Sweden: 5
      • Finland: 4

The post was edited 1 time, last by Brando Dilla: Forgot Poland will be gaining Lithuania’s city, that gives them 6 ().

• Carking the 6th wrote:

In case you were wondering Star, you can either play the Danube SSR as a federation, as Romania ruling the others, or as all three countries that you will rule over.
      I'm going to do it as 3 seperate countrys. When using the newspaper for roleplay I will state which country I'm doing. For example:(Checkoslavakia) Our glorius leader has made a speech today at the... If thats okay
      "What Airforce?"
    • stardragon225 wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

In case you were wondering Star, you can either play the Danube SSR as a federation, as Romania ruling the others, or as all three countries that you will rule over.
      I'm going to do it as 3 seperate countrys. When using the newspaper for roleplay I will state which country I'm doing. For example:(Checkoslavakia) Our glorius leader has made a speech today at the... If thats okay
      I like that idea too. The Soviet Union will allow it.

• Zaktty wrote:

I'm also not sure about Yugoslavia taking Cuba, that doesn't seem too accurate either.
      We had a vote for this, Yugo taking it won.

Zaktty wrote:

I think that the UK (me) should annex Iraq, british rule didn't end until 1958.
      This is not true. Iraq gained independence in 1932. While it was occupied in WW2 it joined the UN in 1945 as an independent nation. If anything Jordan gained independence in 1946 and Israel in 1948!