AI Attack Inclinations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• yahya_ wrote:

Do AI countries use nukes if available?
      I have never seen an AI use a nuke.

The only situation in which I can imagine AIs using nukes is if a player researches and produces nukes, then the AI takes over and nukes you.

I wouldn’t be nervous in this situation - it is a huge waste of resources and time to research and produce nukes in comparison for the time and resources it takes and costs to research and produce, for example, SP anti air, rocket fighters, and interceptors. All 3 of these are highly effective against nuclear bombers.

if you encounter an AI, or anyone, with rocket nukes - i suggest splitting your large stacks of, say 8+, into stacks of 2-4 strong units. That way, you can adopt a sort of guerilla warfare, and the enemy has no massive stack in which it would be worth it to nuke.

the short answer is, an AI left to its own devices for the entire game, will NOT research/produce nukes. I have never seen this happen. Please someone comment and correct me if they have seen this - it would be fascinating and eye-opening!
      Have a blessed day <3
    • 100% can confirm they do use nukes if they are handed them. An enemy was producing a nuclear bomber in Tokyo, the AI (Japan) took it, either via revolt (so the nuclear bomber revolted to Japan), or they captured it and it was basically about to finish so the AI wasn't inclined to cancel (perhaps? not sure how AIs behave when it comes to this).

Either way, had to say goodbye to 3 mot inf that were zooming around China gobbling up VPs ;(

F in the chat for the lost soldiers o7
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

100% can confirm they do use nukes if they are handed them. An enemy was producing a nuclear bomber in Tokyo, the AI (Japan) took it, either via revolt (so the nuclear bomber revolted to Japan), or they captured it and it was basically about to finish so the AI wasn't inclined to cancel (perhaps? not sure how AIs behave when it comes to this).

Either way, had to say goodbye to 3 mot inf that were zooming around China gobbling up VPs ;(

F in the chat for the lost soldiers o7
      F

helpful thanks! Ill keep that In mind…
      Have a blessed day <3