STORY TIME

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• When I was a young lad, over in my homeland, We used to play games on the hill near our house connected to a forest. This forest also was near one of the main palaces for our king (that’s another story!) One day, we were playing hide and seek. So I decided to hide behind a tree in the forest. Eventually the seeker stops counting and starts looking around, away from me. The spot is working! I then look at my hand… and it looks like there is a big, yellowish hole in it… I start running and screaming all the way back to the house to tell my parents. I held my hand out in front of my facing up so I wouldn’t spill my blood onto the ground. I get to the house, and what happens next I kinda forgot. But judging by the fact my hand was completely fine long after, there was not a hole in my hand.

It was tree sap.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

When I was a young lad, over in my homeland, We used to play games on the hill near our house connected to a forest. This forest also was near one of the main palaces for our king (that’s another story!) One day, we were playing hide and seek. So I decided to hide behind a tree in the forest. Eventually the seeker stops counting and starts looking around, away from me. The spot is working! I then look at my hand… and it looks like there is a big, yellowish hole in it… I start running and screaming all the way back to the house to tell my parents. I held my hand out in front of my facing up so I wouldn’t spill my blood onto the ground. I get to the house, and what happens next I kinda forgot. But judging by the fact my hand was completely fine long after, there was not a hole in my hand.

It was tree sap.
      Lol, that was an amzing story.
      TMC
    • The Mister Class wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

When I was a young lad, over in my homeland, We used to play games on the hill near our house connected to a forest. This forest also was near one of the main palaces for our king (that’s another story!) One day, we were playing hide and seek. So I decided to hide behind a tree in the forest. Eventually the seeker stops counting and starts looking around, away from me. The spot is working! I then look at my hand… and it looks like there is a big, yellowish hole in it… I start running and screaming all the way back to the house to tell my parents. I held my hand out in front of my facing up so I wouldn’t spill my blood onto the ground. I get to the house, and what happens next I kinda forgot. But judging by the fact my hand was completely fine long after, there was not a hole in my hand.

It was tree sap.
      you we’re hiding in the trees??
    • That polish guy wrote:

The Mister Class wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

It was tree sap.
      you we’re hiding in the trees??
      Yes?

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate