STORY TIME

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• When I was a young lad, over in my homeland, We used to play games on the hill near our house connected to a forest. This forest also was near one of the main palaces for our king (that’s another story!) One day, we were playing hide and seek. So I decided to hide behind a tree in the forest. Eventually the seeker stops counting and starts looking around, away from me. The spot is working! I then look at my hand… and it looks like there is a big, yellowish hole in it… I start running and screaming all the way back to the house to tell my parents. I held my hand out in front of my facing up so I wouldn’t spill my blood onto the ground. I get to the house, and what happens next I kinda forgot. But judging by the fact my hand was completely fine long after, there was not a hole in my hand.

It was tree sap.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

When I was a young lad, over in my homeland, We used to play games on the hill near our house connected to a forest. This forest also was near one of the main palaces for our king (that’s another story!) One day, we were playing hide and seek. So I decided to hide behind a tree in the forest. Eventually the seeker stops counting and starts looking around, away from me. The spot is working! I then look at my hand… and it looks like there is a big, yellowish hole in it… I start running and screaming all the way back to the house to tell my parents. I held my hand out in front of my facing up so I wouldn’t spill my blood onto the ground. I get to the house, and what happens next I kinda forgot. But judging by the fact my hand was completely fine long after, there was not a hole in my hand.

It was tree sap.
      Lol, that was an amzing story.
      TMC
    • The Mister Class wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

When I was a young lad, over in my homeland, We used to play games on the hill near our house connected to a forest. This forest also was near one of the main palaces for our king (that’s another story!) One day, we were playing hide and seek. So I decided to hide behind a tree in the forest. Eventually the seeker stops counting and starts looking around, away from me. The spot is working! I then look at my hand… and it looks like there is a big, yellowish hole in it… I start running and screaming all the way back to the house to tell my parents. I held my hand out in front of my facing up so I wouldn’t spill my blood onto the ground. I get to the house, and what happens next I kinda forgot. But judging by the fact my hand was completely fine long after, there was not a hole in my hand.

It was tree sap.
      you we’re hiding in the trees??
    • That polish guy wrote:

The Mister Class wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

It was tree sap.
      you we’re hiding in the trees??
      Yes?

• New

Carking the 6th wrote:

It was tree sap.
      It's an interesting story that deserves an Oscar. :thumbsup:
    • New

Carking the 6th wrote:

It was tree sap.
      Who's the king?
      The Saviour
    • New

Claudio NVKP wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

It was tree sap.
      Who's the king?
      King of Jordan

• New

Carking the 6th wrote:

King of Jordan
      Now we know it!
      To tell the truth I previously thought it was Turkey based on your apparent preference for playing as them (is that you). On second thoughts though that seemed unlikely.
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks