How to see your opponents information

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I used to play supremacy 1914 before. I tell you, its quite similar, but Call of war spy costs are reduced 1/2 (only 10000) due to having only 1/3rd of the starting money in supremacy 1914 (assuming both rounds are 4x speed). You can get information at random. However i haven't used spies in Call of War, but I can tell you clearly that in Supremacy 1914 you can get more information by more spies. Eg you wanna know all enemy armies, go to capital (you dont need to but this is the most attractive province to send spies in) and send some 30-40 spies and you will get enemy army position and information and the fortress will be damaged. I believe this holds for cal of war as well

@CarkingThe6th If only 6 spies will do then it only costs 60k but in sup 1914 it would cost some 35 (you need about 30 to 40 spies to get army) so 35x20k = 700000 money. Idk if you need so much spies because of the fortress level 5 there cause as in real life they'd divide their work
      But this is not Supremacy 1914 forum so i will close my mouth about that
      "Towards the submarine men, one felt an utter disgust and loathing; they were nothing but an abomination, polluting the clean sea."
    • Nobodyx2 wrote:

I used to play supremacy 1914 before. I tell you, its quite similar, but Call of war spy costs are reduced 1/2 (only 10000) due to having only 1/3rd of the starting money in supremacy 1914 (assuming both rounds are 4x speed). You can get information at random. However i haven't used spies in Call of War, but I can tell you clearly that in Supremacy 1914 you can get more information by more spies. Eg you wanna know all enemy armies, go to capital (you dont need to but this is the most attractive province to send spies in) and send some 30-40 spies and you will get enemy army position and information and the fortress will be damaged. I believe this holds for cal of war as well

@CarkingThe6th If only 6 spies will do then it only costs 60k but in sup 1914 it would cost some 35 (you need about 30 to 40 spies to get army) so 35x20k = 700000 money. Idk if you need so much spies because of the fortress level 5 there cause as in real life they'd divide their work
      But this is not Supremacy 1914 forum so i will close my mouth about that
      You need 30 spies to get a reveal all armies? What the hell? I don’t remember it working like that…

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Well i used to send them to the capital, but the ai usually quickly built level 5 forts. I dont remember that I sent 5 spies to an empty (building-wise) capital and got all army info. Usually it took me 35-40 spies to get army info. Probably it could be because of level 5 fort that i needed so much, but i dont believe Otherwise
      "Towards the submarine men, one felt an utter disgust and loathing; they were nothing but an abomination, polluting the clean sea."