The Black Knights

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Black Knights

We are a semi new alliance. I say semi cause i created it just to be a alliance when i first started playing but ive decided to actually participate in it and advertise it. That being said The Black Knights is a name from the anime Code Geass. I loved that anime so much that i base most of my gamer names of it (Via my current name). Now we accept all players who wish to join create a fun and joy able game for its members. We also are looking for strong and smart players of the game. I'm a strategist and i love playing with other good, powerful players. I often find myself planning way ahead and setting ambushes. If you see me in game you will notice this and hate it. Often what looks like easy lands to be taken hold Rockets or Aircraft a few provinces away and when you sit down for the night to sleep the next morning your army will be dead. Same with naval transports. Oops didnt know i had Submarines patrolling or Battleships just off the coast well now you do. I'm very fascinated by the Airplane system in the game so you often see more airports in my countries than anything else. Fast and decisive is my motto: hit hard and fast. Now on to the alliance if your new to the game im fine with training or teaching you the mechanics. The game is still kinda new compared to Supremacy 1914. We speak only English.
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• Hypersion wrote:

How do I join?
      Sorry i didnt know someone replied to this thread

Its easy just go to alliances and type the name of the alliance and join anyone can join you dont need to apply or get a invitation
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.