How to Win?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to Win?

I thought my coalition was winning, but our ally Morocco had 2 alts that attacked us at the same time when we were sleeping. Our war with Russia left us almost destroyed and now the backstabbers took advantage of our resources and right of way to invade Rome, Berlin, and Kiev. Does this happen every game? I am active almost 24/7 yet I can barely manage resources and diplomacy without being attacked like this. We will definitely lose, and my K/D is gonna plummet, but how do I avoid this in the future? Is it just luck?
    • 4.3 Each Participant may register for and use one Account only. Registering for and using multiple accounts is strictly prohibited (so-called “multi-accounts”). Breach of this clause may lead to the immediate exclusion of the participant from the game.

This is right from the Terms of Service.

If this player you talk about is using multiple accounts then report him.
    • Nostroma wrote:

4.3 Each Participant may register for and use one Account only. Registering for and using multiple accounts is strictly prohibited (so-called “multi-accounts”). Breach of this clause may lead to the immediate exclusion of the participant from the game.

This is right from the Terms of Service.

If this player you talk about is using multiple accounts then report him.
      Sure, but is it enforced? Otherwise what’s the point?

I’ve reported players who bragged about how easy it is to use multiple accounts and Bytro took no action. I’ve reported players for using the Nazi flag, again no action was taken, anyone see a pattern here?
    • I’ve done it before it’s hit or miss. Some are removed from the game, some changes, some ignored. In an RP we had this well known multi accounting troll somehow get the game password and snuck in, causing chaos. We reported them but were ignored, and had to kill them ourselves. They should bring back a Game Admin system to boot players, or give mods the ability.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Lord Crayfish wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

They should bring back a Game Admin system to boot players, or give mods the ability.
      I am surprised this isn't already possible. Why did they remove it?
      No idea. Possibly them overusing their power? At least keep it in custom maps…

• I'd rather not have a mod based system for bans, I think we all know they're a little "trigger happy" when it comes to that...

Back to the original point of this thread, I have almost pushed Morocco out of Central Germany, but things aren't going well. I have a plan to secure our core provinces, but at the expense of Ukraine as their government is shifing into eastern Poland. Russia has spent even more money, and managed to make multiple Railroad Guns in a single day even though they have 1 recently built secret lab. I have very low hopes of even surviving this match, but I'll keep playing until I'm destroyed. Me and my allies do have enough soldiers to hold a frontline, but we lack the capacity to replenish our soldiers and continue the fight. We also don't have air or naval superiority, as I struggle to defend against the persistent bombings by Morocco from the Aircraft Carriers near Denmark. It seems WWII is naturally repeating itself.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Commander Schleicher ().

• Commander Schleicher wrote:

I'd rather not have a mod based system for bans, I think we all know they're a little "trigger happy" when it comes to that...

Back to the original point of this thread, I have almost pushed Morocco out of Central Germany, but things aren't going well. I have a plan to secure our core provinces, but at the expense of Ukraine as their government is shifing into eastern Poland. Russia has spent even more money, and managed to make multiple Railroad Guns in a single day even though they have 1 recently built secret lab. I have very low hopes of even surviving this match, but I'll keep playing until I'm destroyed. Me and my allies do have enough soldiers to hold a frontline, but we lack the capacity to replenish our soldiers and continue the fight. We also don't have air or naval superiority, as I struggle to defend against the persistent bombings by Morocco from the Aircraft Carriers near Denmark. It seems WWII is naturally repeating itself.
      Morroco is a dumbass, they’ve basically handed a victory to a gold user who will kill them into the future anyway! There is nothing wrong with betrayal, but this person failed to realize that after the war they’d be crushed by a wallet warrior.

• Commander Schleicher wrote:

I'd rather not have a mod based system for bans, I think we all know they're a little "trigger happy" when it comes to that...
      Can agree. I was referring to the game's leader, not the game mods.
      Although then, he should not be able to pick a country.
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks