Anonymous Rounds truly Anonymous?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anonymous Rounds truly Anonymous?

I am in a 4x speed FFA map right now, and I have this person who, after I waged war on him, messaged me being overly rude and vulgar, and then went on to say he's only in this map to help someone else, and that them and his other friends helping him will all attack me (sounds like account pushing because they joined with no intention of trying to win). He then went on to brag that it was an anonymous round and that reporting him won't do anything because I don't know their IDs.

If it turns out to be true and a bunch of people wage war on me, how do I report someone without account information? I see no reason why he would be incriminating himself and admitting to it in private chat if it wasn't true. It possible though, which is why I'm asking here rather than submitting a report right now.
      Images
      • Proof1.png

31.1 kB, 546×294, viewed 5 times
      • Proof2.png

33.34 kB, 541×300, viewed 5 times
      • Proof3.png

28.11 kB, 541×291, viewed 5 times
    • Use the In-Game Bug Reports feature and select "Report a Player". In your report, make sure to include the names of all the countries (not the players) that you suspect of cheating/foul play. The mods will be able to see the accounts associated with the countries and from there determine whether the accounts are guilty.
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • just wanted to update. The guy was just saying stuff for the fun of it, I guess some weird tactic. I'm not sure why someone says they're cheating as a scare tactic? Great way to get wrongly banned, but nobody else showed up, a few people around the map gave me resources to deal with his gold use, and I just took his core. Thanks to those who answered :)
    • RayFireYT wrote:

just wanted to update. The guy was just saying stuff for the fun of it, I guess some weird tactic. I'm not sure why someone says they're cheating as a scare tactic? Great way to get wrongly banned, but nobody else showed up, a few people around the map gave me resources to deal with his gold use, and I just took his core. Thanks to those who answered :)
      He could just as easily have been telling the truth. I have an alliance mate who has been waiting over a week for a extremely blatant multi-accounter to be ejected from a game. Sometimes Bytro gets backlogged with these requests.