I HAVE RETURNED

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sup isn't the correct statement, it is "Yo whatsup my boi, howcha doing"
      - Local the hood resident
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.
    • KaiserOfAnonymous wrote:

Sup isn't the correct statement, it is "Yo whatsup my boi, howcha doing"- Local the hood resident
      Naw my double g i be whatever i says i doin, aint no northerner tells me whats i do!
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • As expected of an L loving F gangster from the South!
      You be saying stupid ass naw stuff like a butterfly with Jimmy Carter boogey brain!
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.

As expected of an L loving F gangster from the South!
      You be saying stupid ass naw stuff like a butterfly with Jimmy Carter boogey brain!
      Dont you be dissin my homeboy you double tailed yellow bellied pawn shop swiper
      If i see you around my town again ill kick your rear end back to Georgia!
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • I be dissin all of you quirked up un-swag scout boys! You are but a group of seagulls with ketchup and mustard all over your nasty ass low-G cut hair
      Come to the north and I break your crotch like breaking the italians dream!

I be dissin all of you quirked up un-swag scout boys! You are but a group of seagulls with ketchup and mustard all over your nasty ass low-G cut hair
      Come to the north and I break your crotch like breaking the italians dream!
      Anyway, i commited a Korea and bombed the North to kingdom come, this mysterious Northerner died in the firey winds

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Mysterious eh? As much even more expected from a hotdog-headed southerner!
      I am but proudly the Grandfather of the Sawwood Family!
      Control 37% of Las Vegas, Northen California, Oregon, British Colombia and Wyoming!
      Along with another branch in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesotta and Massachusets!
      Also why did you kill the baker? He made good bread

Mysterious eh? As much even more expected from a hotdog-headed southerner!
      I am but proudly the Grandfather of the Sawwood Family!
      Control 37% of Las Vegas, Northen California, Oregon, British Colombia and Wyoming!
      Along with another branch in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesotta and Massachusets!
      Also why did you kill the baker? He made good bread
      Rahh i nuked you be quiet

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • nuking a bakery is no cool move mate!
      That no gangster bust down, that's obama being unjustly gay to chameleons!

nuking a bakery is no cool move mate!
      That no gangster bust down, that's obama being unjustly gay to chameleons!
      Bruh you're gonna get muted lol

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • shamn, it is time for mike to meet bike on his far down tike!
    • I looked away for 4 hours, and comradegenz bomb me with notifications