Have they chosen any new mods yet?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm so tempted here goes...
      Whoever becomes a new mod make sure of the following:
      1.You have a sense of humor
      2.You really want to be a mod (some mods appear to be forced with a gun against their head to be a moderator,it seems they don't like it but have to do it)
      3.You are willing to assist players that are really eager to excel in the game (some mods give sarcastic replies and it seems they annoyed to assist)
      Yes I understand there's a lot of immature people that's a nuisance in the chats and those childish individuals should be banned and moderated.If someone breaks the rules let them have it but if someone is within the rules and they might post a silly or dumb thing, kindly rectify them,we the rest in chat don't want to know or see that a mod is an unhappy camper.Sometimes we players are not in the mood for a miserable mod.
      And yes I will get response that if I'm not happy I should stay out the chat...well... same goes for a mod.
      We need moderators and I understand their function but some mods get confused with moderating/doing their job and being an a-hole...
      I hope I haven't made enemies with Bytro.I love this game, I'm still learning but I enjoy and appreciate what you giving us.
      Thank you