Capital City Takeover Questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi,

• when you capture a capital of an enemy nation ALL of you provinces get bonus by +10 to moral.
      • when you capture a province you always get the daily production of the resources that the province produce.
      • if you capture a a capital you get 50% of the cash

Would you like to play with your friends in a game where gold is banned?

Watch for the next season starts in September!
    • Yep, it's why the two approaches to capitals tends to differ:
      Taking it first for the money boost to spend on the war
      Taking it last to consolidate quickly and begin on a new target, personally I prefer this option as it gives the most territories the morale boost and leaves you without having to garrison the enemy provinces till they stop rebelling.
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Xarus wrote:

Hi,

when you capture a capital of an enemy nation ALL of you provinces get bonus by +10 to moral.

when you capture a province you always get the daily production of the resources that the province produce.

if you capture a a capital you get 50% of the cash
      Nice information's, thanks a lot !
      七転び八起き 8)
      Always rising after a fall 8)
    • Total agree Kalantigos, would have been better to by pass the capital in the game I'm playing now and take it over later a little later. Always something to learn in this game

But gives me future ideas, like going after Island nations in the 100 player map, and how certain countries capitals move to island...ie Portugal to Ponta Delgada