option to kill your troops for partial resource imbursement

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• option to kill your troops for partial resource imbursement

so i think we should be able to kill our troops when they get to be low damage,so they dont keep taking upkeep costs.

and we should be able to get some resources back.for example if a troop has 20% health left when we kill it we would get 20% of the resource that was used to create the troop
      Glory to the Ottoman Empire!
    • Disagree. Is that what commanders in WW2 did when 80% of their army was decimated? Slaughtered them in return for…. Uh… not having to feed them?

pretty sure this has been suggested several times and been refuted by several people more coherent, intelligent, and knowledgable than I.
      Have a blessed day <3
    • You can always move all of your low-health troops to fortified provinces behind the border. They recover around 15% health per day if they’re in your own provinces.
      This can also work well as a surprise advantage, because your enemy can’t see your recovering troops, so he’s not going to be expecting to face them after defeating your frontline.
      Looking for improvement.
      :tumbleweed:
    • SamPGS_17 wrote:

Disagree. Is that what commanders in WW2 did when 80% of their army was decimated? Slaughtered them in return for…. Uh… not having to feed them?

pretty sure this has been suggested several times and been refuted by several people more coherent, intelligent, and knowledgable than I.
      I'd argue that this would more so model disbanding the unit than executing the survivors of a unit.
    • Daniel_Phelps wrote:

SamPGS_17 wrote:

Disagree. Is that what commanders in WW2 did when 80% of their army was decimated? Slaughtered them in return for…. Uh… not having to feed them?

I'd argue that this would more so model disbanding the unit than executing the survivors of a unit.
      Fair statement
      Have a blessed day <3
    • Oh one of your legs is blown off completely, left shoulders penetrated by shrapnels thus can't be used anymore?
      Well eat my bullets sucker!
      - ww2 german officer probably
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.
    • I swear I get PTSD every time I hear these suggestions-

I don't disagree not agree with any of these posts. But it'd be nice if the people creating these threads actually used the search function to see if this idea has been discussed before. 99% of the time, your question will be answered, and after that only if you have a question that hasn't been answered, should you make the thread.
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • KaiserOfAnonymous wrote:

Oh one of your legs is blown off completely, left shoulders penetrated by shrapnels thus can't be used anymore?
      Well eat my bullets sucker!
      - ww2 german officer probably
      Yay! Now I can use their starved and bullet ridden flesh to increase my food! And those bullets will add metal! Don’t forgot about the skull! That would make for great goods! And oh, is that 20 Reichsmarks? Nice!

-ww2 German Officer, Probably

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate