1939 HWW RP ‘chit-chat’

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SamPGS_17 wrote:

Zaktty wrote:

SamPGS_17 wrote:

Zaktty wrote:

SamPGS_17 wrote:

Zaktty wrote:

And that there is a clear introduction on the newspaper, and landswap so no-one looses interest
      There will be no land swap.
      Yeah, don't worry about that. But if we don't have some set things, then it won't be much different to an active HWW, which is fun, but not an RP.
      Disagree. You can have a lot of rules for RP, without forcing stuff. You can simulate civil war in India, for example, by allowing the USSR to send 10 units to fight in India. You can also RP a rebellion against the British Empire in South Africa, and the UK will have to decide whether they want to fight to keep it or let it go.This will work.
      Oh, and I do want to help with this RP. Despite what I said. But I won’t burn myself out, don’t worry :)
      That's agreeable, but Canada, Australia, South Africa and India should start in alliance with the UK. Fair?
      Yes, that’s the plan anyway. They should be UK colonies and do what the UK says. It’s alt historical RP, so we start off with all 1939 alliances.
      That's what I meant, sorry for not being very clear.
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

I’d say we allow Australia to invade New Zealand for example, make them the Oceanian colonies.

SamPGS_17 wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

I’d say we allow Australia to invade New Zealand for example, make them the Oceanian colonies.
      Don’t agree, not historical really. There shouldn’t be any need for land swap at all. If Australia decides to go against their long-standing ally and declare war on New Zealand as part of the RP, by all means do that. I also expect Australia to be at war with the Netherlands. But it isn’t necessary to have any arbitrary landswap period or anything like this - it’s all set up for us!

Carking the 6th wrote:

Well New Zealand will be useless and do nothing otherwise. Might as well let someone RP for them…

SamPGS_17 wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Well New Zealand will be useless and do nothing otherwise. Might as well let someone RP for them…
      it’s HWW, so they’re AI? It’ll act like any other AI country. Some countries are just irrelevant

Carking the 6th wrote:

It would be simply unnoble to do such a thing. Someone needs to RP the creation of the Bob Semple!

SamPGS_17 wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

It would be simply unnoble to do such a thing. Someone needs to RP the creation of the Bob Semple!
      im sure it would be nice, but surely we should let people choose available countries first? theres no landswap, soo

Carking the 6th wrote:

Of course, but that Australian player better make a move

In the grand scheme of things, New Zealand is pretty irrelevant, which is a shame, because they should replace British Egypt with NZ in my opinion, since BE didn't exist, but I do think they should be roleplayed.

However, as Sam said it is all set up for us, so landswap seems unnecessary, but then again we need to do something about Egypt, so there might be a landswap anyway.
      President of The Forum.

• Why @KaiserOfAnonymous shouldn't take Mongolia:

-You are sandwiched between Carking and SamPGS
      - Tuva Tota is the only place you can expand into without aggravating a major power
      - Even if you do manage to expand, Fox Company is Tibet

Please be someone more important! Even Persia would be a better choice, then you could do all your dystopian RP stuff!
      President of The Forum.

• Claudio NVKP wrote:

Zaktty wrote:

Please be someone more important! Even Persia would be a better choice, then you could do all your dystopian RP stuff!

This forum ain't big enough for two dictators.....
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.
    • a RP is a game where you roleplay as a nation(Leader) with realistic actions in the game.
      RPs are done through newspaper
      Example:
      Rise to power of [NAME]
      HE rises to power after a great purge done on the government..
      But of courses it must be longer, the example is short because I am super tired
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.
    • No, not like that. It’s just that your actions will be regulated more, so you cant declare war on 12 countries with no justification and stuff like that. Diplomacy and role playing your country and events within it become much more important here

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • You can
      It's alternate history, though it need to be realistic and detailed.
      About the rules. there are rules like war justification, declaring war after 12 hours (War declaration in Newspaper first).
      1-2 years not going to war after signing peace treaty.
      Not using golds and boosters.
      Units cap, technology cap.
      etc...