I am searching for an alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am searching for an alliance

Hello

I am quite new to Call of War and am searching for an alliance at the moment. I would prefer an alliance that is more casual, not so competitive as many are. I just want to have some games with other players, maybe to learn new tactics and to make some friends in Call of War.

I would be open to join a Discord Server for better communication.

My name in Call of War is the same as here. My Statistics aren't that great yet, but I am only just in my second round at the moment.

I prefer longer and relaxing rounds, since I have a wife and two children that may need attention too.

You can answer here with an alliance name or write me a Direct Message in Call of War.

Thanks in advance :)
      NIE MA ZA CO
    • Hey! If you message me on Discord (@sammytm06), I can discuss with you. We are Kings of Cancer, and currently have 2 divisions - however we will soon set up a 3rd division designed primarily to train players who are new to the game but willing to learn. You will be without an alliance until this is created - but you will be a guest in our Discord server, surrounded by experienced players. We often join alliance games together to practice working with one another!
      Have a blessed day <3
    • SamPGS_17 wrote:

Hey! If you message me on Discord (@sammytm06), I can discuss with you. We are Kings of Cancer, and currently have 2 divisions - however we will soon set up a 3rd division designed primarily to train players who are new to the game but willing to learn. You will be without an alliance until this is created - but you will be a guest in our Discord server, surrounded by experienced players. We often join alliance games together to practice working with one another!
      Thank you for your offer, I will send you a message on Discord later.
      NIE MA ZA CO