Logging out of my current account & deleting CoW.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Logging out of my current account & deleting CoW.

Hey guys. I am deleting Call of War for a couple of days at least, just to reassess where I am in life. I’ve done this a few times with some games when I realised I was just on them too much, and not focusing on real life enough.

I have a lot going on right now, including study, time with friends, going out, and just many commitments in general. I can’t afford to waste my time playing CoW 24/7.

To all the people who I’m playing with on the 1914 RP: I’m sorry. I appreciate it’s so frustrating especially when we’ve put time into this - but that’s exactly the point for me. I’ve put too much time in this game. To the central powers, my units are in defensive positions, so hopefully I’ll be a blockade. To the entente - you’re welcome.

I won’t delete my forum account, and I may keep being active on forums. I may also create a new CoW account to play on with others etc - probably with a strict policy of 1-2 games on at once, including RPs! (If you guys let me into another, that is).

Now, I’m coming back to the 1914 RP. I am genuinely sorry guys, but life comes first for me. I have too much going on in my life and I simply don’t have the time to waste on a game which, in the grand scheme of things, doesn’t matter. That being said, I hope you guys enjoy what’s left of the RP.

Perhaps some of you will be surprised, some of you won’t. Some of you will be upset, some happy - some won’t know who I am, and some won’t care. Whichever it is, I ask you respect my decision.

To be clear, as I said, I’m not leaving the forums or the game or anything like this. In fact I’ll probably stay on forums to help communicate with people who I’ve got to know a bit - you know who you are guys :)

In fact, I’ll come back very soon. With a new account in CoW, and a new mentality.

Love y’all <3
      Have a blessed day <3
    • I wish you well. Of course you should step back from CoW if it's distracting you from more important things, no need to apologise for it.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta
      A.K.A. "The Backstab Person"

Pan-Asian is a better doctrine than Axis when played correctly and you cannot change my mind.

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
      CoW Forum Players! Unite!
    • This is the most liked thing I have seen since the British Research Tree Thread.

It's a good idea to take a break, I hope you get everything sorted out so that you're all right coming back, although I don't advise deleting your account.

I understand that CoW can be a very addictive game at times, and I fully support you on 'Life comes first'.
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • Thank you all for your support. I can’t reply to every single thing, so just gonna say it generally.

I won’t delete my current account, but I probably won’t go back to it either. I will make a new account. I will also stay on forums, and one project I especially want to keep working on is the 1939 HWW RP. I don’t remember which country I am, but I certainly want to be a mod.

As for everything else, I’ll be viewing stuff in forums, and occasionally respond to stuff. So I’m not gone for good, not at all! Just not spending all my life here.

<3
      Have a blessed day <3
    • SamPGS_17 wrote:

Thank you all for your support. I can’t reply to every single thing, so just gonna say it generally.

I won’t delete my current account, but I probably won’t go back to it either. I will make a new account. I will also stay on forums, and one project I especially want to keep working on is the 1939 HWW RP. I don’t remember which country I am, but I certainly want to be a mod.

As for everything else, I’ll be viewing stuff in forums, and occasionally respond to stuff. So I’m not gone for good, not at all! Just not spending all my life here.

<3
      I would discourage making a new account if you still have access to the old one. It's against the game rules and could get both of them banned. Just a heads up.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• Yes, there is nothing wrong with losing the other one. Either way it doesn’t matter- your account after all. Just glad to see you take care of yourself and recognize a problem. I used to play 7 games at a time and almost burned myself out. Not fun. Glad to still have you in any form, great to see you prioritize your health. As harmless as it seems to much gaming can be unhealthy… us lurkers here know that best.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Yes, there is nothing wrong with losing the other one. Either way it doesn’t matter- your account after all. Just glad to see you take care of yourself and recognize a problem. I used to play 7 games at a time and almost burned myself out. Not fun. Glad to still have you in any form, great to see you prioritize your health. As harmless as it seems to much gaming can be unhealthy… us lurkers here know that best.
      I just realised I've got 6 on at the moment... :|
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • I haven't had more then 3 on in literal years, and although that means I don't level up as fast or anything, it does allow me to have a 150+ K/D ratio on smaller maps and a 75% win rate. Not something you see much, but being active goes a long way.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• SamPGS_17 wrote:

Hey guys. I am deleting Call of War for a couple of days at least, just to reassess where I am in life. I’ve done this a few times with some games when I realised I was just on them too much, and not focusing on real life enough.

I have a lot going on right now, including study, time with friends, going out, and just many commitments in general. I can’t afford to waste my time playing CoW 24/7.

To all the people who I’m playing with on the 1914 RP: I’m sorry. I appreciate it’s so frustrating especially when we’ve put time into this - but that’s exactly the point for me. I’ve put too much time in this game. To the central powers, my units are in defensive positions, so hopefully I’ll be a blockade. To the entente - you’re welcome.

I won’t delete my forum account, and I may keep being active on forums. I may also create a new CoW account to play on with others etc - probably with a strict policy of 1-2 games on at once, including RPs! (If you guys let me into another, that is).

Now, I’m coming back to the 1914 RP. I am genuinely sorry guys, but life comes first for me. I have too much going on in my life and I simply don’t have the time to waste on a game which, in the grand scheme of things, doesn’t matter. That being said, I hope you guys enjoy what’s left of the RP.

Perhaps some of you will be surprised, some of you won’t. Some of you will be upset, some happy - some won’t know who I am, and some won’t care. Whichever it is, I ask you respect my decision.

To be clear, as I said, I’m not leaving the forums or the game or anything like this. In fact I’ll probably stay on forums to help communicate with people who I’ve got to know a bit - you know who you are guys :)

In fact, I’ll come back very soon. With a new account in CoW, and a new mentality.

Love y’all <3
      Real life first is rule #1. I know you won't be able to do the RP but will you be able to finish our Clash of Nations game? Its ok if you can't. If that is the case, would you at least be able to move your units into the sea and log in until I can take your land?
    • GeneralTanke wrote:

SamPGS_17 wrote:

Love y’all <3
      Real life first is rule #1. I know you won't be able to do the RP but will you be able to finish our Clash of Nations game? Its ok if you can't. If that is the case, would you at least be able to move your units into the sea and log in until I can take your land?
      Hey, I’m sorry but I really won’t be able to. I won’t login either - I just want a complete detox. I am really sorry man <3 but I’m sure you’re more than capable of clearing up the rest of the map.
      Have a blessed day <3