My Story

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I first started playing Call of War in 2018, during the 1.0 days. By 2019, I would say I was fairly good with the fundamentals of the game, I regularly got coalition victories and even a few solos. Around the time the pandemic hit, though, I had to stop playing. Real life got WAY busy, and I had to deal with high school and my job and all that stuff. In my final days of playing, I heard stuff about a new 1.5 mode, but didn’t get a chance to play it.

So I graduated high school this June, and I finally have some decent time to spare! So I decided to come back. I lost the info for my old account (it was around level 95) so I made a new one, called “TaffytaMuttonfudge” a few days ago. I was plopped into an America Homefront map (I remember the Europe map used to be the tutorial map) and chose Maine. About 80% of the players were inactive noobs, and about half of the remaining players don’t know what they’re doing. I am COMPLETELY NEW to this whole 2.0 stuff, so I have to learn all about it. I seem to be doing pretty good so far, as it just turned to Day 5, and I am at war with two player-going-AI nations, I have 40 unit kills and 19 province captures and have not lost a single unit or province. BTW, the new single-game unit and province K/D tracker is AWESOME!! I feel like I am starting to get the feel for it, especially when it comes to air and ranged units, but I’ll probably have some questions every now and then. I’ll try to be active here as much as I can, though real life may get in the way every so often. I look forward to chatting with you guys, and maybe I can join a game with you sometime!
      Stay Sweet!
    • Indeed.
      Though would be better if it was a random short guy tbh.
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.
    • Took NY's capital, and Day 6 will start in about 2 hours. Still no unit or province losses!
      BTW, being able to get L4 inf REALLY helps with fighting these AI, because they will probably still only have L1, at least in the early game.

I have a question: Can AI do the "upgrading" thing? Could they turn all their L1 inf into L2 or higher?

North Quebec is my ally, but he is behaving like a noob. I might have to fight Pennsylvania soon.

I wish there was a way for people that aren't in the game to be able to get access to the map so they can kinda "watch" what happens in the game, but they won't be able to see people's units and stuff.
      Stay Sweet!
    • to my knowledge, yes.
      but you should not trust me bc my knowledge is shallow compared to others.
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.
    • As expected
      I am always wrong!!!
      nyaehaehsejhwe (I am not mentally stable)
    • Croa Del Mar wrote:

Taffyta Muttonfudge wrote:

I wish there was a way for people that aren't in the game to be able to get access to the map so they can kinda "watch" what happens in the game, but they won't be able to see people's units and stuff.
      There is. It's called Spectate Mode. It's been around for a while.
      It exists?? Damn Bytro sure has made some good improvements to this game :00008674:

Guys you can use Spectate mode to join game 7684097 if you want!
      Stay Sweet!
    • are you seriously asking that
    • Croa Del Mar wrote:

Taffyta Muttonfudge wrote:

I have a question: Can AI do the "upgrading" thing? Could they turn all their L1 inf into L2 or higher?
      No, they can't. They can only make higher level units by producing them.
      Um no, AI definitely can upgrade units.
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7