Looking for ACAI partner

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SamPGS_17 wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

SamPGS_17 wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Hmm, not sure. I'l let yk the specific times, but prolly anytime between 7AM and 10PM Mumbai Time (some days I go till 3-4AM, but not consistently)
      Alright well we have a 6hr time difference, so about this time rn on Friday perhaps?
      Ye that's the thing I might not be at home this weekend, so can't access the forum or anything...I'll see what I can do, but you might have to find another sponser :(
      Ah hmm okay… would Thursday work? Then you can just send the offers for resource and I accept them as you get more rss from your economy.
      Going on Thursday, that's what. We'll try the above mentioned plan; I'll have to join first anyways since I need a regular country, prolly like Venezuela or Xinjiang or something.
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

SamPGS_17 wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

SamPGS_17 wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Hmm, not sure. I'l let yk the specific times, but prolly anytime between 7AM and 10PM Mumbai Time (some days I go till 3-4AM, but not consistently)
      Alright well we have a 6hr time difference, so about this time rn on Friday perhaps?
      Ye that's the thing I might not be at home this weekend, so can't access the forum or anything...I'll see what I can do, but you might have to find another sponser :(
      Ah hmm okay… would Thursday work? Then you can just send the offers for resource and I accept them as you get more rss from your economy.
      Going on Thursday, that's what. We'll try the above mentioned plan; I'll have to join first anyways since I need a regular country, prolly like Venezuela or Xinjiang or something.
      Couldn’t you try to get a resource-rich country like the USA or USSR, or at least Brazil or Nationalist China? The latter 2 I find are quite easy to camp.
      Have a blessed day <3
    • SamPGS_17 wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

SamPGS_17 wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

SamPGS_17 wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Couldn’t you try to get a resource-rich country like the USA or USSR, or at least Brazil or Nationalist China? The latter 2 I find are quite easy to camp.
      I'll go for Brazil or China. USA and USSR will be gobbled up before my Sri Lankan ping can grab them ;-;

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

o7
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

I will do so. This Saturday, alright? I’ll give an hour on Friday I think. What is your game name btw?
      I never replied lol. Same as this account: "_Pyth0n_"

Also, there's a good chance I'll have access to the forums since I'm bringing my laptop, so all shud be good. (I'll lyk if I need you to send the ID via in-game msging system)

o7