The Flame Tank Arrived - Release Notes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

Also, do doctrine buffs/debuffs apply for the flame tanks?
      From what i've seen its a consistent 16 attack damage in comitern and pan asian, and the HP seems to be the same.
      It'd be logical for the FT's to be same regardless of doctrine, as in the release notes it was stated
      "Other doctrines will have access to captured Churchill Crocodile units...".
      Just wondering.
      Regards
      Nope, same stats regardless of doctrine
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • I got a spy reveal on another player using one of these new flame tanks. One of the things I find interesting is on the reveal, it calls the unit a Flame Tank division, however in the newspaper when they take a province, it's called a rocket artillery division. Why is that? Is that intentionally to make their use of cards more discrete or is that just a bug?
    • 6thDragon wrote:

I got a spy reveal on another player using one of these new flame tanks. One of the things I find interesting is on the reveal, it calls the unit a Flame Tank division, however in the newspaper when they take a province, it's called a rocket artillery division. Why is that? Is that intentionally to make their use of cards more discrete or is that just a bug?
      Bugggg
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • 6thDragon wrote:

I got a spy reveal on another player using one of these new flame tanks. One of the things I find interesting is on the reveal, it calls the unit a Flame Tank division, however in the newspaper when they take a province, it's called a rocket artillery division. Why is that? Is that intentionally to make their use of cards more discrete or is that just a bug?
      It doesn't happen to be pan-asian does it? There is a question about the pan-asian unit having a possible different forest bonus in this thread: flame tank stats for dxcalc. But, that was based on looking the inventory card and not the active unit info card. In any case, could you compare the info on the unit info card to the screenshots posted in that thread to see if there are any differences?
    • DxC wrote:

6thDragon wrote:

It doesn't happen to be pan-asian does it? There is a question about the pan-asian unit having a possible different forest bonus in this thread: flame tank stats for dxcalc. But, that was based on looking the inventory card and not the active unit info card. In any case, could you compare the info on the unit info card to the screenshots posted in that thread to see if there are any differences?
      not Pan Asian, this one is axis.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

Seems like a bug indeed.

DxC wrote:

There should not be any doctrine buffs or debuffs applied to Flame Tanks. If you find any then it would be a mistake.
      edit: I was informed that they indeed have a forest buff of +40% applied for Pan Asian. That is a bug and I will forward it.