Looking for a alliance.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for a alliance.

I'm currently looking for a alliance. My in game username is Renarsm, my timezone is BST (Beijing standard time). I'm at level 105, I've won 16 games currently, and my unit KD is 1.38 while my province KD is 2.94. I would usually go inactive in HWW rounds because I was trying to fill it up to 30 so a new round would generate.
      From the river to the sea!
    • Greetings, do you utilize discord? We can chat there
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Renarsm wrote:

I do. My discord tag is absolute_respect
      I send a friend req
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213