Running for Forums President | SamPGS_17, 1st RBT

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Running for Forums President | SamPGS_17, 1st RBT

I will run as ‘SamPGS_17, 1st RBT’. My policy is, at its core, simply to make everyone be kind (respectful) to one another - gentle teasing only. Alt accounts will be banned wherever they are found - but ‘rebranding’ will be tolerated on a case-by-case basis.

@_Pyth0n_ is my Strategic Advisor, a senior position in my Cabinet.

Other positions in my premiership will be open - good suggestions for positions will be welcomed, and if anyone wants a position under me then I will consider their application.

If you support me, please let me know, either privately or through expressing your support in this thread.

Other policies, positions, and goals will be released as time goes on.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve the forums, please reply to this thread to let me know! I will consider them, and may implement them into my manifesto if enough support is expressed. Remember, this is about the people - yes, you!

——————————————————————————————

More policies, the date specifying when they were announced

2nd October 2023 (approx. 4 hours after announcing intention to stand):
      I would encourage players to censor words which could offend some users, including the ones such as Fr*nce, Fr*nch, etc.

I would discourage the phenomenon known as ‘genzing’, instead promoting a system whereby helpful, respectful, kind, or witty posts are upvoted, which means people’s ranks would more accurately represent the original purpose of ‘likes’.

——————————————————————————————

Quotes

“I am open, honest, and ready to listen to other people’s suggestions/criticisms. That is what separates me from other candidates.”

“I support any changes Bytro makes which will decrease inactivity, and reduce the amount of heavy gold spenders in Call of War.”
      -SamPGS_17, 1st RBT, 2nd October 2023

“Under my premiership, transparency and accountability would be paramount. Under my guidance, working with others, the forums will become a better place.

Vote for SamPGS_17 and the 1st RBTs - you won’t regret it.”
      -SamPGS_17, 1st RBT, 5th October 2023
      Have a blessed day <3

The post was edited 2 times, last by SamPGS_17 ().