Forum President Candidate: TheZhukov

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum President Candidate: TheZhukov

Government:

A full Military High Command will be formed, as well as ministries created for the care of the state.

Genzing will be allowed on a case per case basis, and only if an individual is 50 points or less from the next rank, at which point genzing may be allowed. Any other case will result in the censure and ridicule of the offender.

Alts will be attacked, reported, and cracked down upon.

Spamming will also be reported and cracked down upon.

Rebranding will be allowed if permission is sought.

A judiciary will be formed, to convene every Saturday, and pass judgement upon offenders.

Punishment will be restricted to PFP change, to be approved by a panel of judges.

Authors of half finished playthroughs will be put upon trial for causing heartbreak.

Teasing may be allowed, as will be beef, but any serious assault on one's character and integrity without reason will result in heavy reprisals, including reporting.

All offensive forum terms, including Fr*nch, must be censored. Failure to do so will result in prosecution.

An Anti-Liberty force will be formed, with information to be requested from reputable sources, and used to destroy the troll network.

New legislation may be suggested on the firs Saturday of every month, to pass new laws which may rescind others or add restrictions if any are needed.

For the Glory of the Workers!

URRRRRAAAA!

TheZhukov: A leader for the people, by the people.
      Glory to the Union!

Glory to the Red Army!

Glory to the Revolution!

Marshal of the Forum High Command
    • My supporters need not come out and declare their support unless they wish to do so, for it will always be much appreciated, and I trust that you will all vote for what you consider the best for this forum. I am happy to address any issues you may want me to deal with and am happy to discuss them via the conversation function.
      Glory to the Union!

Glory to the Red Army!

Glory to the Revolution!

Marshal of the Forum High Command
    • A military junta hm?
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.