Animated War Maps?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Animated War Maps?

I have been looking for the best program to make animated war maps for my previus game to show the frontlines and major battles/attacks but the only ones I know of are Flipaclip and CapCut. These do work, but I don't have 8 hours for a single 30 second video. If anyone knows of a good program where you can animate or even color in borders on a map and move them around that would be great.
    • Commander Schleicher wrote:

I have been looking for the best program to make animated war maps for my previus game to show the frontlines and major battles/attacks but the only ones I know of are Flipaclip and CapCut. These do work, but I don't have 8 hours for a single 30 second video. If anyone knows of a good program where you can animate or even color in borders on a map and move them around that would be great.
      I mean I used to use GIMP + iMovie back in the day but thats for Mac, so no clue for your situation.
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7