Q: after the new balancing bytro made a few months ago.....is allied now more powerful or is it still slightly inferior to axis for example?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Overall allied is a bit more powerful, but yea axis still prolly trashes it with equal play, unless its in the period between allied nuclear hegemony (but realistically, only a few days time gap and 99% of the time axis will win)
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • Later in the game Axis really falls behind, people neglect this. Allied units will be more numerous and higher level, axis ends up being obliterated. Unpopular opinion, but it’s a really overrated doctrine at times. Just because it can dominate on small maps and early game, does not mean it is inherently stronger. A larger country isn’t always better when you have more borders to defend with less units…

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Later in the game Axis really falls behind, people neglect this. Allied units will be more numerous and higher level, axis ends up being obliterated. Unpopular opinion, but it’s a really overrated doctrine at times. Just because it can dominate on small maps and early game, does not mean it is inherently stronger. A larger country isn’t always better when you have more borders to defend with less units…
      in that regard I assume allied is king in WAW?
      That's all I ever play. At any case I think I agree with your view. The problem is surviving the first 10 days with good chances.
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Later in the game Axis really falls behind, people neglect this. Allied units will be more numerous and higher level, axis ends up being obliterated. Unpopular opinion, but it’s a really overrated doctrine at times. Just because it can dominate on small maps and early game, does not mean it is inherently stronger. A larger country isn’t always better when you have more borders to defend with less units…
      Eh, axis can expand faster and therefore more resources, and with enough skill level momentum is carried forward. With the momentum axis trumps allies IMO, allies is only good super late game but by then you're either already winning or have lost

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

o7
    • You overestimate the resources that invading places gives you. Plundering only does much in the early game. Plus, since axis will have less units, if they expand to far they can easily get gang banged and overwhelmed. Plus their units take ages to build, so even with more resources they still fall behind since they are slower in that regard.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

You overestimate the resources that invading places gives you. Plundering only does much in the early game. Plus, since axis will have less units, if they expand to far they can easily get gang banged and overwhelmed. Plus their units take ages to build, so even with more resources they still fall behind since they are slower in that regard.
      Perhaps...we shud do some 1v1s to finally put to rest these debates (not that i have the time, unfortunately: already 5 matches + uni)

o7
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

You overestimate the resources that invading places gives you. Plundering only does much in the early game. Plus, since axis will have less units, if they expand to far they can easily get gang banged and overwhelmed. Plus their units take ages to build, so even with more resources they still fall behind since they are slower in that regard.
      Perhaps...we shud do some 1v1s to finally put to rest these debates (not that i have the time, unfortunately: already 5 matches + uni)
      Lol. I have 6 going