Long Range Recon Aircraft

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I agree to this. Currently planes that are patrolling already show unit positions within the Patrol area so the mechanic is already in the game. Just make a plane unit that has no Attack Stats but fast and good vision. This would be good for scouting enemy positions and defending agianst attacks. The ability to scout is useful in all aspects. Scouting for ships, armies, or scouting for impending attacks. This would be really good for countries like Uk or Sweden that usually have strong navies.
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• Yeah, in the descrìption it says that the naval bombers have a very big range but they don't. I agree on the recon lane idea, as I end up using tactical bombers to scout out troops as they have a big range. Recon planes should need the same requirements as interceptors, only they can't attack but they have bigger range. One thing I'd also like on the recon lanes is that the Patrol Area (the blue circle) is big, so as to scout many troops.
      The past is a foreign country.