Glitched browser

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Glitched browser

<p>I came to visit my games, read something on forum and do other stuff when sudenly my browser screen went totaly f#@!k up. It is not for the first time so i decided to ask you guys here.<br></p><p><br></p><p>jpeg.cz/obrazek/ed1J</p><p><br></p><p>jpeg.cz/obrazek/ed1O<span class="redactor-invisible-space"></span></p><p><br><span class="redactor-invisible-space"></span></p><p><span class="redactor-invisible-space">Sometimes when it seems to be ok, i can still witness some grafical bugs or letters across every country on the map (they dont make sense, u cant even read them. It's mess). It can be fixed with restarting of browser (I'm using Mozzila Firefox) but it will soon or later return and it's really annyoing. </span></p><p><span class="redactor-invisible-space">Is there anyone who knows what can be problem? 8| Also whenever i write something in forum i have my text bounded with &lt;p&gt; and other stuff. Help this noob somebody, please. :D</span><br></p>