Surrendering and giving up lands

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Surrendering and giving up lands

There should be a surrendering option for countries, so that we do not need to fight to the last men for AI, which is more realistic.
      Or countries would collapse if average moral and economic resources falls under a certain degree. This will make the game a lot more realistic, since we should consider the enormous social unrest and economic collapse of that country.
      This will make the game a lot more realistic, thank you.

Also player should be able to trade provinces and cities more easily by just clicking on them when selecting, instead of having to find the name every time on trade deals, and be limited to once per time.
    • Man of Facts wrote:

There should be a surrendering option for countries, so that we do not need to fight to the last men for AI, which is more realistic.
      Or countries would collapse if average moral and economic resources falls under a certain degree. This will make the game a lot more realistic, since we should consider the enormous social unrest and economic collapse of that country.

Also player should be able to trade provinces and cities more easily by just clicking on them when selecting, instead of having to find the name every time on trade deals, and be limited to once per time.
      I don't think it's practical against AIs, which are typically weak anyways.

Against players, I actually have brokered peace deals and treaties before but they aren't common. You and your enemy have to be large empires fighting far from anyone's core provinces and you basically need to convince your enemy he cannot win no matter what. Then you have to convince him to share his maps while you do not share them back, or else you have to convince him to allow you to patrol his lands to make sure he doesn't build up for a new attack.
    • Man of Facts wrote:

I believe this is decent, just yesterday I invaded Communist China as Nationalist China and lost three of my core provinces overnight. Mongolia (one of my allies) had taken Lanzhou and the MaoZedongist army was essentially pulverized.
      "Towards the submarine men, one felt an utter disgust and loathing; they were nothing but an abomination, polluting the clean sea."
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Wow, I've never seen this suggestion before! (checks list mentioning "surrendering" and getting 100+ results) How original!
      Maybe this means it would be a good idea?
      Ah yes, 'cause hospitals are a good idea, no?
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Unrealistic and promoting pay to win? Sure.
      If they change healing, at least do something with supply. Only makes sense.
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • Maybe we need hospitals to be a requirement to be able to surrender?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Yeah, that's actually a GREAT suggestion I just made!! And make those hospitals able to rename countries as well... wait... I think I just made the omni-suggestion... )))
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Heh so you surrendered the Big Daddy fight anyway, eh?
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Aw, c'mon, admit it... you don't stand a chance. There's only one really Big Daddy in this place)))
      - BIG DADDY.