Sorry to be a nuisance, but...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sorry to be a nuisance, but...

Something is making me feel bad about creating 2 threads within 20 minutes, but...

In my Maine game, I'm one of 2 active players left (and the only active player with a capital). So I'm trying to go for a solo. My popularity is kinda meh, and if I declare on another AI I will probably have 5 more AI attack me. So I'm trying to get the Ohio AI to "attack" me by stationing units at the center of a province owned by my inactive coalition partner Missouri, whom Ohio is at war with. When the Ohio AI sent units to capture the province, however, this is what happened:

No war started between me and Ohio. The Ohio stack is not able to take the province. It shows they are "attacking" the province, but neither stack is taking any damage. We do not have ROW with each other. How can this be resolved? Will I start the war if I try to move my stack? Will this last forever?
      Stay Sweet!
    • Taffyta Muttonfudge wrote:

Something is making me feel bad about creating 2 threads within 20 minutes, but...

In my Maine game, I'm one of 2 active players left (and the only active player with a capital). So I'm trying to go for a solo. My popularity is kinda meh, and if I declare on another AI I will probably have 5 more AI attack me. So I'm trying to get the Ohio AI to "attack" me by stationing units at the center of a province owned by my inactive coalition partner Missouri, whom Ohio is at war with. When the Ohio AI sent units to capture the province, however, this is what happened:

No war started between me and Ohio. The Ohio stack is not able to take the province. It shows they are "attacking" the province, but neither stack is taking any damage. We do not have ROW with each other. How can this be resolved? Will I start the war if I try to move my stack? Will this last forever?
      Uhh has the happened to me often but as far as I can remember you can just leave without any problem, but control of that province will flip to Ohio once you leave
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7