USA Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I HAVE AWAKENED FROM MY SLUMBER.
      And yes I do favour this type of stuff,
      Ironically enough, there's actually a fourth nation in 1984.
      The Sahel Caliphate, and ironic again. The last bastion of freedom.
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.
    • I believe it's in French-Africa, it can be somewhat to those zones too,who knows?
      George Orwell never care to explain the geography in details (why would he?)
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.
    • probably indeed.
    • 3(4?) people.
      now this is something considerate to choose
    • In answer to CarKing: I have been planning a 1984 RP for a while now, the WW2 one got in the way. I'll release it before or shortly after. It depends how much time there is before WW2 RP.
      If anyone is interested, I will invite you to discussion
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks
    • yall could choose either to do the big 3 or the diverse option
      Oceania, Eurasia, Eastasia has many local councils, sort of.
      Oceania:
      - North AmericanCommunist Council
      - South American Communist Council
      - South African Command
      - West African Command
      Eurasia:
      - Central SSR
      - Balkans SSR
      - Arab SSR
      - Turkish SSR
      - Latin SSR
      You get the idea, could choose people to play each of those. Since conquering too many continents isn't easy.
      of course that isn't all of them but I could list all of these "local governments" out if yall want to
    • KaiserOfAnonymous wrote:

yall could choose either to do the big 3 or the diverse option
      Oceania:
      - South African Command
      - West African Command
      Eurasia:
      - Central SSR
      - Balkans SSR
      - Arab SSR
      - Turkish SSR
      - Latin SSR
      You get the idea, could choose people to play each of those. Since conquering too many continents isn't easy.
      of course that isn't all of them but I could list all of these "local governments" out if yall want to
      Yeah I've been thinking have this but I'm choosing just the big super-states
      - More in line with the novel
      - World at War is an unfeasible game round, and there aren't enough comintern countries in Europe.
      - Whether or not it is divided, this also puts Eastasia at more of a disadvantage than it already is.
      I'll invite you to the chat. I've got some rules up we can discuss.
      — Marshal Foch

• Lord Crayfish wrote:

KaiserOfAnonymous wrote:

yall could choose either to do the big 3 or the diverse option
      Oceania:
      - South African Command
      - West African Command
      Eurasia:
      - Central SSR
      - Balkans SSR
      - Arab SSR
      - Turkish SSR
      - Latin SSR
      Yeah I've been thinking have this but I'm choosing just the big super-states- More in line with the novel
      - World at War is an unfeasible game round, and there aren't enough comintern countries in Europe.
      - Whether or not it is divided, this also puts Eastasia at more of a disadvantage than it already is.
      I'll invite you to the chat. I've got some rules up we can discuss.
      invite me too :) hww sounds good
    • hot dingity dong
    • Granted ChessSamurai1999!
      *Whispering* now can you shut up about it please we don't want too many people knowing, and certainly not before I've released the rules and stuff
      — Marshal Foch

• To update the game: As of yesterday, I have 42% of world's economy, nearly 4x more than Germany and a whopping 6x more than Italy. I have secured Indochina and Burma. me and Italy are scrambling to take indie. Nearly done with south America, only remnants of Peru and Ecuador. I have 14 Level 6 strategic bombers over Germany, Italy, and Romania's cities. I have 21 total (3 more lv. 6 in other sectors, and 2 level 4 and three bombers).

1320 VP's (close to solo win)
      Above 2000 resources in all but rares. A whopping 5300 mp/hr.
      Images
      • us day 14.png

143.76 kB, 481×276, viewed 1 times
    • the situation is increasingly becoming a us vs Italy war. I have 810 vps, Italy has 740 I hit Uk, my former alliance member, it was Modilimitado.io En unite successful. I have about 3/2 the economy of Italy and control of most of the Americas. I took most of the Netherlands and have a base in mainland Europe. Will update with pics later

The post was edited 1 time, last by TerrellKnight ().