World War 2 Roleplay - Contested Nations Newspaper Articles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KaiserOfAnonymous wrote:

*sigh*
      Now this just gonna be an unfair rp game.
      Smh

Soviet onion republic wrote:

Do puppets need permission from their master to do things?
      Sorry to some, but I've decided there will be no Unit caps or rations, you can build what you like

Carking the 6th wrote:

The master gets to choose how that works
      A Rules thread is coming soon, but this will probably be the rules on puppets:

- The Puppet can still control their home affairs, e.g. what they build and produce
      - Master Nation controls their foreign affairs, e.g. forcing them into wars, trade embargoes, etc.

The Master nation will also be able to force things upon the puppet, e..g demanding they pay him resources, provided that it doesn't ruin the game for the puppet.
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • Zaktty wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

A Rules thread is coming soon, but this will probably be the rules on puppets:
      - The Puppet can still control their home affairs, e.g. what they build and produce
      - Master Nation controls their foreign affairs, e.g. forcing them into wars, trade embargoes, etc.

The Master nation will also be able to force things upon the puppet, e..g demanding they pay him resources, provided that it doesn't ruin the game for the puppet.
      I would think it would vary. Wouldn’t Japan and Manchuko vs UK and Canada have different dynamic?

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Zaktty wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

A Rules thread is coming soon, but this will probably be the rules on puppets:- The Puppet can still control their home affairs, e.g. what they build and produce

I would think it would vary. Wouldn’t Japan and Manchuko vs UK and Canada have different dynamic?
      what do you propose?
      President of The Forum.

• The basic system that you proposed would be the average, however a master can have a different dynamic with their colony if they and the ruled over agree (or the master simply forces it) for example the UK and commonwealth may be more decentralized with countries making more of their own foreign decisions while Japan or the USSR and their would be far more centralized with them telling their puppets every move they should make and unit to produce if they so please.

One extra thing, since Tanna Tuva is a Soviet Puppet but incontrolable AI, would fox be allowed to invade them and make them a puppet?

• Mhm.
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

The basic system that you proposed would be the average, however a master can have a different dynamic with their colony if they and the ruled over agree (or the master simply forces it) for example the UK and commonwealth may be more decentralized with countries making more of their own foreign decisions while Japan or the USSR and their would be far more centralized with them telling their puppets every move they should make and unit to produce if they so please.

One extra thing, since Tanna Tuva is a Soviet Puppet but incontrolable AI, would fox be allowed to invade them and make them a puppet?
      Probably should get annexed by one of them, I would say Mongolia, simply because they will be able to focus on the extra city more.

That polish guy wrote:

I unfortunately might not be able to play. My gold disappeared

Talvisota wrote:

Easier to watch ads tbh.
      The Polish guy does not take the easy way out, he will win the 10 games like the patriot he is!

Although I don't care if he watches ads.
      President of The Forum.

• Unless you have something to add please don’t just randomly pop in and spam hi. This thread is already clogged enough with our useless ramblings as is

Zaktty wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

The basic system that you proposed would be the average, however a master can have a different dynamic with their colony if they and the ruled over agree (or the master simply forces it) for example the UK and commonwealth may be more decentralized with countries making more of their own foreign decisions while Japan or the USSR and their would be far more centralized with them telling their puppets every move they should make and unit to produce if they so please.

Probably should get annexed by one of them, I would say Mongolia, simply because they will be able to focus on the extra city more.

That polish guy wrote:

Talvisota wrote:

Easier to watch ads tbh.
      The Polish guy does not take the easy way out, he will win the 10 games like the patriot he is!
      Although I don't care if he watches ads.
      Tanna Tuva was part of the USSR, though. I think fox should get to choose.

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Unless you have something to add please don’t just randomly pop in and spam hi. This thread is already clogged enough with our useless ramblings as is

Zaktty wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

That polish guy wrote:

Talvisota wrote:

Easier to watch ads tbh.
      The Polish guy does not take the easy way out, he will win the 10 games like the patriot he is!Although I don't care if he watches ads.
      Tanna Tuva was part of the USSR, though. I think fox should get to choose.
      Sorry I will leave