World War 2 Roleplay - Contested Nations Newspaper Articles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hifive5 wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Unless you have something to add please don’t just randomly pop in and spam hi. This thread is already clogged enough with our useless ramblings as is

Zaktty wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

The basic system that you proposed would be the average, however a master can have a different dynamic with their colony if they and the ruled over agree (or the master simply forces it) for example the UK and commonwealth may be more decentralized with countries making more of their own foreign decisions while Japan or the USSR and their would be far more centralized with them telling their puppets every move they should make and unit to produce if they so please.

One extra thing, since Tanna Tuva is a Soviet Puppet but incontrolable AI, would fox be allowed to invade them and make them a puppet?
      Probably should get annexed by one of them, I would say Mongolia, simply because they will be able to focus on the extra city more.

That polish guy wrote:

I unfortunately might not be able to play. My gold disappeared

Talvisota wrote:

Easier to watch ads tbh.
      The Polish guy does not take the easy way out, he will win the 10 games like the patriot he is!Although I don't care if he watches ads.
      Tanna Tuva was part of the USSR, though. I think fox should get to choose.
      Sorry I will leave
      It's fine for you to be here, just please contribute something reasonable.
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Talvisota wrote:

Hifive5 wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Unless you have something to add please don’t just randomly pop in and spam hi. This thread is already clogged enough with our useless ramblings as is

Zaktty wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

The basic system that you proposed would be the average, however a master can have a different dynamic with their colony if they and the ruled over agree (or the master simply forces it) for example the UK and commonwealth may be more decentralized with countries making more of their own foreign decisions while Japan or the USSR and their would be far more centralized with them telling their puppets every move they should make and unit to produce if they so please.

One extra thing, since Tanna Tuva is a Soviet Puppet but incontrolable AI, would fox be allowed to invade them and make them a puppet?
      Probably should get annexed by one of them, I would say Mongolia, simply because they will be able to focus on the extra city more.

That polish guy wrote:

I unfortunately might not be able to play. My gold disappeared

Talvisota wrote:

Easier to watch ads tbh.
      The Polish guy does not take the easy way out, he will win the 10 games like the patriot he is!Although I don't care if he watches ads.
      Tanna Tuva was part of the USSR, though. I think fox should get to choose.
      Sorry I will leave
      It's fine for you to be here, just please contribute something reasonable.
      Ok
    • VietnamVeteran69 wrote:

January 27, 1939

Prime Minister Anton Mussert, addressing the crowd at the conclusion of the parade, delivered a stirring message of hope and unity. "In these uncertain times," he declared, "we, the Dutch people, must stand united, as we always have. It is in our national character to seek harmony and prosperity, and that is what we strive for today."

In these turbulent times, the Dutch government and its people have demonstrated an unwavering resolve to embrace unity, uphold their heritage, and strive for a peaceful and prosperous future.
      Imagine that despicable traitor talking about peace and prosperity.
      Mussert that is, not VietnamVeteran69 of course
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lord Crayfish ().