Argument and Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Argument and Discussion

Look, it's ya boi. KAISER THE SUPREME KING OF INFINITE DEAD WORLDS.
      So we got forums and people yeah, and I want to see people cook up some hot spicy shit.
      Thus I brew myself the most brilliant plan, is to ask questions, yall WILL answer.
      1st Question:
      - How would you fix corruption?
      2nd Question:
      - What are your policies to decrease unstability?
      3rd question:
      - If you're driving over the desert, your boat broke down because of the wings, what would be the first thing inside the closest?
      4th Question:
      - What is your preferable ideology? (it's ok if you don't want to answer this)
      5th Question:
      - What is arguably the best fast food chain?
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.
    • 1) No need to ofix it, just take the bribes.
      2) Drink less.
      3) A toothbrush (and a towel).
      4) Rokossovskianism.
      5) My wife.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Now that, is the best thing I have ever witnessed in my entire life.
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.