Gold Offers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold Offers

Although i understand why Gold Offers are given to players who have maybe not bought gold before or for a while to attract them into buying it.. that makes sense. I have spent quite a bit on gold.. hence i get no offers maybe?

The thing is i now NEED an offer.. i am playing against a very annoying gold spammer who must have bought A LOT.. putting up forts everywhere i want to send units into, and adding lots of units and rockets etc. i am sure many understand how annoying it can be. He is trying to get his stats up..so uses artillery to bomb units to save his troops, which is clever if it is done legit of course :p

SO i want to simply take lots of his troops out in a few short nuclear strikes! For this i need a GOLD offer.. and atm a 500% gold offer is available to my friend.. so i feel i should also have this opportunity.. because i would buy LOTS.. just to really deal some damage to this players stats :/

Anyways.. what you all think about the gold offers?
    • Yes but it is such a shame because i really like this game.. i just wish the offers where given to everybody.. and actually more offers for the gold buyers, would make sense! Yes, gold can cause unfair advantages.. so i guess it might be a reason to not offer gold to players that do purchase. Even so.. it is only fair to offer to all.

I did end up buying a little more.. but i would have spent a lot more if the right offer came along.. so a trick is being missed by bytrolabs financially.. BUT i guess the gameplay for all players is kept as fair as possible the way things are?

Anyways.. send me the damn offers i need LOTS of gold asap!!
    • I think the gold offers are outrageous. it is probably why the gold spammers are so toxic....I got a gold offer that was 1000% more gold...WTF. that means if I spent got the 5k gold package, I would spend $2 on 5,000,000 gold, that's broken to the MAX!!
      War is the only place where a man truly lives. -George Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici - Julius Caesar

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. - Alexander the Great
    • Meh, I really wanted to spend money on a 1000% offer once, but I realized there was not much of a point (for me). I wish their were more unique and aesthetic things to spend gold on. I mean, I really don't want to spend gold to give me an in-game advantage, I'll just steamroll everyone so quickly they'll be no point in continuing. Hopefully by the time most bugs are fixed, the basic game mechanics are in, etc., they'll be able to add in more uses for gold/high command besides in-game advantages. Maybe some skins for units? Maybe some special units, or spend gold to get in games with time limits, faster speed, slower speed, or whatever. Some others uses for gold; different HUDs, custom maps, custom rounds, tournaments, special countries, special names/titles etc, realistic/hardcore mode, "arcade"/custom mode, chaos mode, etc.

Just throwing out ideas.
      yo, what did the pirate say to the parrot? ... he said, ARRR you y- i'm a cracker..? ahem.. s-sorry.. i'm not.. uh.. very *good* with uh.. y'know jokes. I don't know .. um, yeah i guess i uh... will just give you a quote! yeah.. thats what i'll do.. a quote..

ahem.. here's the quote:

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." :00000450:
    • The use of gold is allowed in the game, you can win gold in different ways:

-Winning games.

-Buy or earn gold:

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Moved to Questions and Answers.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Am I the only one that has noticed the erratic Bonus Gold Offers. Not only that I tend to hear my US team members get them while in their TZ's while we in Europe seems poorly served. Bonus Gold Offers should be on offer to all at random times that cater for US AND European players. I can appreciate it is not in the games interest revenue wise to have a fixed time for offers but surely a random bonus twice a a day that caters for the different TZ's would be fair.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Oxen2016 ().