WW2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm really loving this game even though this a alternate history game i find games that actually look like actual history.

Displayed:
      I hold what is France's Northern Coast and Normandy.
      The Alternate Aspects is i already held these provinces before they attacked me. I used to own all the way down to Bordeaux. After much thought i retreated to Paris cause their was more armor in Italy's armies than mine which was composed of more inf.

Display with Units:
      Even though this isn't smart if my enemies see it but i wanna show it.
      As shown I completely own the Naval aspect of the War.(True Royal Navy :D)
      I'm surprised i'm holding in Paris i've held Paris against 2 Italian Armor Brigades and against Germany's Inf Brigade.
      I'm using the Rockets to damage large Army group ups and destroy Air Bases. I'm also launching a small insurgency force into Brest.
      Not Shown:
      You cant see but Italy's army was destroyed when they failed to take Paris. Currently a small Army from Egypt is a day from hitting the Italian Coast to take strategic Italian Cities and Factories, another is taking Greece from Italian Control. Sadly Italy has taken my French Occupied cities in North Africa and soon will take Egypt the decission to attack Mainland Italy was a hard choice but i decided to anyway. Also not seen is a battle in Finland and Sweden where German troops seek to invade Finland but are facing a small Inf and my Cruisers. I expect to lose Finland soon. On the other hand my force in Sweden is making a surprise attack on undefended Berlin and Northern Germany. The main goal is to cripple Germany's industry and take Germany's only naval base.
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• Butter Ball Bill wrote:

You should've gotten the Americans in on it.
      Their was only 3 players left. They decided to retire it i won because i had the most victory points.
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.