3 years since I've started playing Call of War.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 3 years since I've started playing Call of War.

A few years ago on Wednesday, May 13th, 2020, I joined Call of War. Not knowing how to play and realising it's real time I didn't play that much. Until I got better. I started actually winning matches and others. Now, I'd like to ask you what the dumbest move you made when you first started playing Call of War. I'd say mine is using force march all the time and having my troops kill themselves because I use force march too much. What's yours?
      "Nuts!"
      Brig. Gen. Anthony McAuliffe
    • NEPTUNE the great wrote:

A few years ago on Wednesday, May 13th, 2020, I joined Call of War. Not knowing how to play and realising it's real time I didn't play that much. Until I got better. I started actually winning matches and others. Now, I'd like to ask you what the dumbest move you made when you first started playing Call of War. I'd say mine is using force march all the time and having my troops kill themselves because I use force march too much. What's yours?
      I played my first game as France and Germany was a pro. guess what happened.
      TMC
    • The Mister Class wrote:

NEPTUNE the great wrote:

You did well and took over all of Europe!

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • for me
      i made some bussing economy as Quebec
      while texas was busy invading pretty much everyone with his south american coalition
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

The Mister Class wrote:

NEPTUNE the great wrote:

You did well and took over all of Europe!
      yeah somehow with the help of an experienced UK, I won that round.
      TMC
    • The first round was the UK, I came second, and the world got split between the Russian Empire, Algeria, and me. Dumbest thing I did, ad continue to do. I care about AI Popularity, which means sometimes I fall behind other players.
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • Zaktty wrote:

The first round was the UK, I came second, and the world got split between the Russian Empire, Algeria, and me. Dumbest thing I did, ad continue to do. I care about AI Popularity, which means sometimes I fall behind other players.
      The first round was the UK, I came second, and the world got split between the Russian Empire, Algeria, and me. Dumbest thing I did, ad continue to do. I care about AI Popularity, which means sometimes I fall behind other players.
      very dumb indeed...
      but guess what the dumbest thing I did
      send a 10 LTs stack to new brunswick on day 23
      you can guess how that went
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.
    • KaiserOfAnonymous wrote:

Zaktty wrote:

The first round was the UK, I came second, and the world got split between the Russian Empire, Algeria, and me. Dumbest thing I did, ad continue to do. I care about AI Popularity, which means sometimes I fall behind other players. very dumb indeed...but guess what the dumbest thing I did
      send a 10 LTs stack to new brunswick on day 23
      you can guess how that went
      Amazing kd
      TMC
    • ikr
    • I remember playing as Australia. I was 2nd by about day 22, and had a massive war with the USSR. This was in 1939 Historic World War map. I pretty much spammed commandos and heavy tanks for the entire game - nothing else - and still, somehow, won. Looking back, I wonder how bad that USSR player was...
      Have a blessed day <3
    • SamPGS_17 wrote:

I remember playing as Australia. I was 2nd by about day 22, and had a massive war with the USSR. This was in 1939 Historic World War map. I pretty much spammed commandos and heavy tanks for the entire game - nothing else - and still, somehow, won. Looking back, I wonder how bad that USSR player was...
      Worst USSR player to ever walk the Earth

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate