Defence Ideas, Anybody?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok so now I joined the coalition while Soviet declared war yesterday. The AI lost a lot of troops, but razed my cities in India like Bombay and Indore and cities in Tibet like Gerze and Shigatse to the ground, Luftwaffe Heavy Bomber style. I did destroy most of them, while defending my land in Manchukuo and Mongolia, lost two Mongolian provinces (Terper Tugrug and Sharga but I retook Sharga today and proceeding towards Terper Tugrug. Fighting in India has been severe, add that to my destroyed morale in Hiroshima (oil is at all time low) and I barely get 5k of Oil after sleeping for 8 hours. My infantry level 5, 1 anti tank level 2 and 1 medium tank level 2 defended the Mongol province of Ulgii against 1 medium tank Level 4 (a T-34), 1 anti tank level 1, and one armored car level 4... All the while I am slowly advancing in Tibet and sent 2 mechanized infantry and 1 level 5 infantry to Irkutsk, which I got early morning at about 3 am. I assembled my airforce at Hsinking, Ulaanbaatar and Rewah province. Producing level 3 militia in Indian and Tibet cities to defend the land. One thing worthy of mention is that my 10 tactical bombers at patrolling over Shazia and destroying the Soviet bombers (3 level 2 tacs and 1 level 3 attack) while I detached the 4 attack bombers from this stack and destroyed an Impudent soviet bomber who tried to attack Shigatse.
      "Another thing that has escaped your notice, Gisgo, is even more amazing: that, although there are so many of them, there is not one among them called Gisgo."
    • Hello, here's the next update: I joined Canada's coalition, Egypt also joined. USSR declared war about 2 weeks ago, I lost some provinces but my army aided with copious amounts of tactical and attack bombers destroyed all enemy armies in range, I have now advanced hugely in Eastern Russia and Siberia. Firstly I invaded Sakhalin and Soviet Tibet, all the while my troops held ground in India (I invaded India about 10 days before Canada declared war). Currently I have taken Xinjiang, overthrew the Communist government in Kabul and advanced a few provinces ahead of Almaty. My economy has more or less recovered from the Canada War, now I am producing over 1000/hour for all resources. I also landed by sea in Persia and took Bandar Abbas and Kerman, while being assisted by Canadian long range bombers, not to mention invasion of Muscat. However I am having some trouble in Australia, I took Brisbane today but was met with a wall of enemy land units, though I managed to take Canberra along with Sydney. Currently I am producing tanks in the aforementioned cities, using the captured level 5 tank plants. I hope I can produce them before enemy units invade.
      "Another thing that has escaped your notice, Gisgo, is even more amazing: that, although there are so many of them, there is not one among them called Gisgo."
    • Ok, so it's next day and I am back... Soviet forces have more or less decimated Canadians in West Russia. A medium tank level 4 is invading East Russian Canada-occupied provinces, I hope it won't go very far. Australia is going great now.
    • For some reason I cant post one, though game ended today :) click here for the game link, I joined a game as China yesterday, idk if I will continue it if I get a better country like UK or Japan or USA etc