Removed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This is one of the oldest recurring suggestions on this forum; it just so happens that it wasn't re-suggested for a while, so I'm afraid no one gets credit.

I for one, think the regular destruction of buildings during capture is quite harsh enough as it is. Lets be honest, most of your conquered territory usually has zero buildings or some half-destroyed barracks or smth, some positive exceptions aside. Do you guys really want those to be demolished as well? Conquest should always be a march into a waisteland? Heavens, you guys must all be masochists...
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

This is one of the oldest recurring suggestions on this forum; it just so happens that it wasn't re-suggested for a while, so I'm afraid no one gets credit.

I for one, think the regular destruction of buildings during capture is quite harsh enough as it is. Lets be honest, most of your conquered territory usually has zero buildings or some half-destroyed barracks or smth, some positive exceptions aside. Do you guys really want those to be demolished as well? Conquest should always be a march into a waisteland? Heavens, you guys must all be masochists...
      That’s one of the tactics that Stalin used in Operation Barbarossa, and it kinda worked
      Looking for improvement.
      :tumbleweed: