Remove Structures

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Barracks and Ports can be deactivated as they eat resources food for barracks and oil for Ports.

Just pull up the Province info card and in the Building Box that shows all the structures on a given province, click on the barracks or port icon and a Structure info card will appear.

In the current state box there is a Disable Upgrade. That will stop those two structures from consuming resources.

They are the only 2 structures that can be Disable and Enabled.
    • SGTBLT wrote:

Barracks and Ports can be deactivated as they eat resources food for barracks and oil for Ports.

Just pull up the Province info card and in the Building Box that shows all the structures on a given province, click on the barracks or port icon and a Structure info card will appear.

In the current state box there is a Disable Upgrade. That will stop those two structures from consuming resources.

They are the only 2 structures that can be Disable and Enabled.
      Also the Nuclear Reactor can be disabled.
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
    • Ifit is damages you can still activate/ deactivate it through the province list. It would be nice if it would also work the regular way, since most players don't know the other one.

I also support the toppic makers first request for adding the option to destruct buildings. If I'm playing as a nation without sea bordering provinces and I conquer one who has (lets say Turkey), I don't want a country full with level 2 harbours (a good Trkey player might have loads of level 3 harbours in all his resource producing provinces), they will consume too much oil. Level 1 harbours would be better. They allow me to produce subs and destroyers, but I don't want to pay too much upkeep for the harbours. I'm willing to pay a small amount of resources for destruction and it should obviously take some time, so we don't get scorched earth. I think that tactic would ruin the game. Conquering provinces already damage buildings and their production as non-core province is really low there is imo no need for scorched earth. So destruction should take some time :) .
    • Azkazan wrote:

Ifit is damages you can still activate/ deactivate it through the province list. It would be nice if it would also work the regular way, since most players don't know the other one.

Well then somethings wrong here on my end because any barracks or Naval Base that is damage cannot be activated/deactivated on the province list. I found that it could be done through the list the first day I played and I've tried multiple times to do it to a damaged structure. And just tried again due to your post. And it doesn't work.
    • SGTBLT wrote:

Azkazan wrote:

Ifit is damages you can still activate/ deactivate it through the province list. It would be nice if it would also work the regular way, since most players don't know the other one.
      Well then somethings wrong here on my end because any barracks or Naval Base that is damage cannot be activated/deactivated on the province list. I found that it could be done through the list the first day I played and I've tried multiple times to do it to a damaged structure. And just tried again due to your post. And it doesn't work.
      Damaged ones can not be activated/deactivated. You must repair it first. If it is higher than level 1 it may/probably eat resources, but should say that does & how much in really small font so look carefully. If it is damaged level 1 then don't bother with it. Basically if you can build units with it, you will pay for it.
    • ducwigen wrote:

SGTBLT wrote:

Azkazan wrote:

Damaged ones can not be activated/deactivated. You must repair it first. If it is higher than level 1 it may/probably eat resources, but should say that does & how much in really small font so look carefully. If it is damaged level 1 then don't bother with it. Basically if you can build units with it, you will pay for it.
      Okay, looks like level 2 and above damaged barracks can indeed be activated/deactivated through the Province List, LV1, no.

Thanks guys,

Brian