WW2 Roleplay - Rules

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheZhukov wrote:

Lady Aragosta wrote:

Gunboat diplomacy. "You be nice to us or we'll have an excuse to declare war and actually use this doomstack that's been sitting there the entire game."
      Why does this sound so good.
      Glad I'm not UK.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta
      A.K.A. "The Backstab Person"

Pan-Asian is a better doctrine than Axis when played correctly and you cannot change my mind.

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
      CoW Forum Players! Unite!
    • Lady Aragosta wrote:

Taffyta Muttonfudge wrote:

Tolol_aja wrote:

Zaktty wrote:

- Your territory is defined as Provinces and cities under your control, the nearest (sea) dot to your provinces (to be known as your waters), and the airspace above these locations.
      this is example for Britain's home island water and airspace.
      Which poses a problem. Notice the little "nook", about to the east of Dublin? Enemy ships could just hang there and the country can't do anything about it. There would be a similar issue in Kamchatka, and probably many more.
      Which provides an interesting little challenge for both the UK and its potential enemies. Sure, you could solve that by invading Ireland, but wouldn't it be interesting guarding your own waters with ships of your own and seeing what your enemies do in response?
      There is a solution to this.

You may claim territory, as long as it does not include another nation's waters

or

where 2 countries share a dot (waters), if between player and AI, allow the player to use it.
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • Zaktty wrote:

Lady Aragosta wrote:

Tolol_aja wrote:

Zaktty wrote:

- Your territory is defined as Provinces and cities under your control, the nearest (sea) dot to your provinces (to be known as your waters), and the airspace above these locations.
      Which poses a problem. Notice the little "nook", about to the east of Dublin? Enemy ships could just hang there and the country can't do anything about it. There would be a similar issue in Kamchatka, and probably many more.
      Which provides an interesting little challenge for both the UK and its potential enemies. Sure, you could solve that by invading Ireland, but wouldn't it be interesting guarding your own waters with ships of your own and seeing what your enemies do in response?
      There is a solution to this.
      You may claim territory, as long as it does not include another nation's waters

or

where 2 countries share a dot (waters), if between player and AI, allow the player to use it.
      Mm-hmm, look at Mr Zaktty trying to claim territory from the Irish, typical Brit
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate

The post was edited 1 time, last by Talvisota ().

• Talvisota wrote:

Zaktty wrote:

Lady Aragosta wrote:

Tolol_aja wrote:

Zaktty wrote:

There is a solution to this.You may claim territory, as long as it does not include another nation's waters

or

Mm-hmm, look at Mr TTY trying to claim territory from the Irish, typical Brit
      TTY?

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Talvisota wrote:

Zaktty wrote:

Lady Aragosta wrote:

Tolol_aja wrote:

Zaktty wrote:

There is a solution to this.You may claim territory, as long as it does not include another nation's waters
      or

Mm-hmm, look at Mr TTY trying to claim territory from the Irish, typical Brit
      TTY?
      Short for Zaktty lol
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Canada and Australia were independent decades before WW2 ... why are they puppets?
      They are Dominions and part of the commonwealth, why would they join ww2 and sacrifice their men for a country thousands of miles away otherwise? They also only gained full independence in the 80’s, even if they had growing sovereignty over that time.

GeneralTanke wrote:

Zaktty wrote:

Newspaper Rules:

- You must write 1, 50 word or more, newspaper article every IRL 2 days

- When declaring War, you must write at least a 150-word newspaper article

- When writing in the newspaper, always remain in character, if you want to say anything out of character, contact a moderator about it instead, and they will handle it.
      I think that a 150 word requirement for a war dec is too much. Also, can there be moderator-approved surprise attacks? If I guarantee some territory and it gets attacked, can I intervene in that region no matter what?
      I’m fine with it, the more activity the better, plus you’ll have 3 days of tension to write it. Still, it’s Zaktty’s decision. And yes, if you guarantee someone you can insta join a war for them. Still, I don’t think its 100% as easy as “I guarantee everyone that Germany attacks” and you can insta join anything or something.

NEPTUNE the great wrote:

Um... who are the mods though?
      Zaktty, Claudio, Crayfish, Sam, Zhukov and I
      Thanks
      "Nuts!"
      Brig. Gen. Anthony McAuliffe
    • Zaktty wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Ok how would I know that with 100% certainly…
      Exactly

Carking the 6th wrote:

Game is on 15-16th of December, it seems.
      If everyone can do the 9th then we will start then.
      Nah I’d MUCH prefer the 15-16th, I just won’t have much time to be active on the week of the 9th.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate