Looking for game where people are active and talk to eachother

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for game where people are active and talk to eachother

I have been enjoying the game but its much more fun when people are actually talking and active in paper and in messages.

Does anyone have any hints on finding these games?

Im really disappointed in the alliance system. Its insane to me that you have to have a paid membership in order to create games. Its like this game is actively trying to be antisocial.

I am trying to get into an RP game but im open to suggestions. :tumbleweed:
    • RookOnzo wrote:

I have been enjoying the game but its much more fun when people are actually talking and active in paper and in messages.

Does anyone have any hints on finding these games?

Im really disappointed in the alliance system. Its insane to me that you have to have a paid membership in order to create games. Its like this game(asphalt nitro mod apk) is actively trying to be antisocial.

I am trying to get into an RP game but im open to suggestions
      I completely understand your disappointment with the current state of the game and its lack of active communication. It's unfortunate that the alliance system requires a paid membership to create games, which can hinder the social aspect of the game. However, don't lose hope! To find more engaging games, I recommend exploring dedicated gaming forums, joining social media groups, or even reaching out to fellow players to inquire about RP (role-playing) game suggestions. By actively seeking out communities and platforms where players gather, you can increase your chances of finding a game with a vibrant and interactive player base. Keep your enthusiasm high, and I'm confident you'll discover a game that offers the level of engagement and fun you're looking for.