Save the planes!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Save the planes!!!

Save the planes from my own ignorance. Please make planes default to not turning into trucks. If I accidentally deploy planes and see those nice green arcs and miss that ive deployed out of my range just park the planes at the last airport. Please have a pop up like you have when you are sending your armies through enemy territories. Say something like this is out of airborne range. Would you like to continue with your planes moving in vulnerable trucks? You may want to build airfields first.

Perhaps its punishment for bad commanders but seriously. It happens. Soldiers would be like ummm no we are not going to fight from trucks when we have these nice shiny planes full of bombs to use. This commander must be drunk again. :wallbash :beer: :beer:
    • Try selecting units more carefully. If you grab a bunch of units and move them en masse, things like this are going to happen. Reconsider how you select and move units around the map. Minimize the travel time. Maximize the shooting time. The planes turning into trucks is just the tip of the inefficiency iceberg that will prevent you from winning games.
    • z00mz00m wrote:

Try selecting units more carefully. If you grab a bunch of units and move them en masse, things like this are going to happen. Reconsider how you select and move units around the map. Minimize the travel time. Maximize the shooting time. The planes turning into trucks is just the tip of the inefficiency iceberg that will prevent you from winning games.
      I agree with you things need to be done carefully but since this is a mobile game as well sometimes the fat fingers will fat finger.
    • Oh yeah, you can enable a setting like that. Look on the bottom of your screen before giving an order that says something like skip confirm command. Turn it off. You can then see actions before they are taken.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Another small issue with planes is that on Doomsday maps in particular the planes are stacked in sets of 2. Its far too easy to accidentally drop two nukes on one location. You cant become glass two times! You cant become Uberglass! Lesson learned but I still lose sleep thinking about nukes that didnt land on effective targets. One day I hope to avenge their loss by building better more useful nukes in the future. RIP the nukes that hit the ground seconds before the first proving to be utterly useless.