Repair with Gold UNder attack?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Repair with Gold UNder attack?

So you can use gold to repair even when your under attack? I just had a fleet I was hitting for the 3rd time it should have killed him.. He started moving.. he blinked out of visual for about 3 minutes as I caught up with my Bombers.. He had gone from 170 HP back to just over 540 .. WHile in combat?

If this is the thing are their versions of the game that do not reply on spending real money to say in the game? This guy has fully repaired in our war at last 4 fleets of 500+ HP back to full after being down to 20% in the last 2 days..

SO are their game sthey actually are like war to be had?

The post was edited 1 time, last by SOT_Avongunn ().

• Unfortunately, that's becoming more and more common. This is a serious strategy war game that often involves fairy godmother's bringing back the dead and creating units from scratch.

But like others have said, the best response if often to gold heal back and/or lock them in melee.
    • Unfortunately Bytro is a very limited-horizon thinking company. They are not interested in making a classic game (which they are actually quite close to), which would of course require a level playing field (chess wouldn't be known today if you could have bought an extra queen for 10 camels a thousand years ago), they are only interested in the immediate returns of opening up every opportunity for players to click money links. That's unfortunate, but that's how it is.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Unfortunately Bytro is a very limited-horizon thinking company. They are not interested in making a classic game (which they are actually quite close to), which would of course require a level playing field (chess wouldn't be known today if you could have bought an extra queen for 10 camels a thousand years ago), they are only interested in the immediate returns of opening up every opportunity for players to click money links. That's unfortunate, but that's how it is.
      If they make a classic game, then they won’t earn any profits. Though I wish they could implement some policies to limit the use of gold. They could also add cosmetics that would cost real life money, so they can earn money without affecting gameplay. (E.g. wallpaper, tank sprays, renaming troops, etc.)
      Looking for improvement.
      :tumbleweed:
    • Of course there's money in a classic game... the player base would explode, all those people now thinking "Ah just another P2W" could be kept and no one objects to some easy-entry subscription system (many "honest" gamers already have no objection against paying for HC). So many monetizing schemes to think of which are perfectly acceptable, it's just that the "pissing contest" one is the worst you could come up with from a gameplay perspective.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.