Population

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I know this isn't a huge factor, but perhaps population as displayed in the country overview should somewhat relate to manpower.

Make the population sizes more realistic. I load in to a Homefront game and it says population: 105 million.

That's a total of 5 billion people in just America. Nice.
      CHHHHHAAAARRGGGEEE!
    • CommanderRhino wrote:

I know this isn't a huge factor, but perhaps population as displayed in the country overview should somewhat relate to manpower.

Make the population sizes more realistic. I load in to a Homefront game and it says population: 105 million.

That's a total of 5 billion people in just America. Nice.
      The aliens made everyone have septuplets
      Glory to the Union!

Glory to the Red Army!

Glory to the Revolution!

Marshal of the Forum High Command
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Armed American Public when Afghanistan or Vietnam:
      American public backed into a corner without rules of war holding us back would unleash the largest number of sociopathic serial killers in the world. Backed up by hunters that will sit in trees for days just waiting for a chance to shoot something. Backed up by Vets who have fought in Vietnam and Afghanistan. All topped off with an elderly population all with AR's and millennials willing to strap spicy plato to their chests and run at the enemy to end it all.

We may actually have the honor to live through such a mess. Keep your head down.
    • RookOnzo wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Armed American Public when Afghanistan or Vietnam:
      American public backed into a corner without rules of war holding us back would unleash the largest number of sociopathic serial killers in the world. Backed up by hunters that will sit in trees for days just waiting for a chance to shoot something. Backed up by Vets who have fought in Vietnam and Afghanistan. All topped off with an elderly population all with AR's and millennials willing to strap spicy plato to their chests and run at the enemy to end it all.
      We may actually have the honor to live through such a mess. Keep your head down.
      If America developed the capacity to ship millions of its people as milita to enemy states I don’t even think the tanks would stop the madmen from overwhelming us…

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate