Normal Day in Call of War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Normal Day in Call of War

FYI : Mini Playthrough : Planning an Invasion.
      (prequel thread of this one, there is 5 days worth of timeskip in between)

see that innocent Tibet? see that endless stream of incoming troops? that massive build up along the border? did you know what will happen next??

A. Invasion
      B. Peace Talk
      C. Diplomatic Visit

Going to war without an idea about enemy troops and industry it's not good, your troops can be teutoburg'ed therefore how you collect accurate intelligence about enemy? Spies? nope, it's a scout plane!!

why Strategic bomber, other than flattening opponent cities is also a decent scout plane? here's why

• longer range, more range you can reach more area you can scout.
      • large health, probably the most sturdy plane among the air branch, enemies would need like a wing of fighter to damage one (more in shooting it down) and i have 12 of them.
      why i don't use them to hammering TIbetans Cities? because upcoming invasion will be short concluded therefore I need to minimizing the damage to industry so i can use it intact.

you can also see the forces build up, Entire Persian Army is taking position in the western side in Pakistan, i sent 5 Armored Division to take part in the Invasion, 3 in Pakistan, 1 In Madras, 1 in Dacca.

What Madras? Madras is a city in southeast India taken by me days prior during Tibet onslaught in India, My curious submarine look up and see no Tibet army about to capture the city nor Indian army defend it, that's a short story about how i ended up owning Madras and make it Invasion Base for this operation.

Further Conversation also talking about consideration about the Operation is going to be cancelled? South American Coalition was a second in the leaderboard and already make a landing in Africa and Spain, they need to take us out to win therefore I advice about whether the Invasion is about to cancelled and Transfer the forces to western Mediterranean Sea to defend there but Persia stated the Invasion will still be carried out despite looming threat in the Horizon. relieving report comes after about considerable losses suffer by American in an attempt to conquer the said Country, and maybe will suffer further to reach us.

However Persian Statement and Reported News convincing the EPR Coalition to carried out Invasion.

D-DAY, Day 14 past 0 Hour and 30 min.

here's the plan : Air strike will conducted to any Tibet military presence in Operational Theater, empty the city so that the Airborne assault had a higher chance of success. we need to capture those cities as fast as possible so that eliminate Tibet ability to properly react. Occupying the southern Tibet whereas the cities are more denser (including the core)

Positioning :

Pakistan : 4 Persian Armored Division & 3 Egyptian Armored Division, 17 Strategic bomber, 16 Dive Bomber, Several railroad gun battalion
      Madras : 1 Egyptian Armored Division, 1 Egyptian Infantry Division
      Dacca : 1 Armored DIvision, 1 Infantry Division, 1 Interceptor and 1 Railroad gun battalion.

Purpose of Infantries here was to man the garrison in cities leave by rapidly advancing armored forces.

First Minute of Invasion was an aerial mess, Coalition scout and strike plane packed the sky, providing the ground forces for a clear advance to the Center. Coalition aircraft began to leaving the hostile airspace and head back towards the border, hundred of gliders and paratroopers further packed already dense airspace to occupy key cities behind enemy lines.

Coalition forces will wipe that fleet in Bombay, cutting off any Tibetans hope to disrupt the supply lines. Key cities had been neutralized and now 6 paratroopers it's on it's way to secure the initial objective, soon followed by 9 fearsome armored divisons (5 Egyptian and 4 Persian)

no serious resistance during the later hours of the Operation nor reported decisive battle is taking place.

six paratroopers regiment successfully capture it's objective and now armored forces will swept the countryside and making new frontline in the north.

5 Major Armored Division took part in the offensive, each of it consist 3 Medium Tanks, 3 infantry, 3 SPAA and 1 Armored Car, the price i need to pay for this might Ground and Air troops was my Navy,

my navy are literally walking trash. those cruiser i used was a wounded cruiser i gathered in hurry from Asia.

7 Hours after Coalition Authorized the Invasion most of Coalition forces already acquired their objective.
      now within the Coalition occurred fierce debate on how the next move will be.

3 available options :
      1. Extending the campaign to China(Sichuan) and Russia (West Yakutia) both were Tibet's Allies.
      2. Leave the frontline with small forces and sending the majority of Coalition Forces to the western front where American Coalition slowly advancing.
      3. Negotiate with Tibet Allies for peace and then turn full attention to the west (chance of Tibet allies refused and potentially open the second front is likely).

typical call of war daily basis -------------------end ----------------------
      ꦮꦺꦱ꧀ꦲꦺꦴꦫꦲꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦱꦺꦁꦲꦶꦱꦺꦴꦢꦶꦭꦏꦺꦴꦤꦶ

Normal Day in Call of War

World at War Playthrough

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tolol_aja ().