Suggestion for the graphical presentation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestion for the graphical presentation

There is always thing that when playing using a doctrine and you see thet doctrine even within your diversed allie

Example: iam playing as Axis and an commentern is my allie and when he put an unit in production,from my view i see a Axis unit being in production line

Also another thing the Aircraft in Carrier vessels.
      The Carrier carring Aircraft is the most awkward thing here as the aircraft look like they are half mile far from carrier unit instead it should be like :- Aircraft will not be shown or will show when High or Mid Graphics is enabled and will show very small fitting inside carrier when it is being carried and when tapped on carrier unit there will be an option for "Aircraft unit" and control Aircraft from that option

And last suggestion is the sea in Mid and High graphical option,when zoomed out, sea turns into a blue graph and that should be reworked,and with zoomed in or with zoomed out it is vedy hard to spot those white unit placement dot

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evelyn Florence ().