Commonwealth and Axis Peace Talks for 1936 RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1. Both countries promise to not declare war on the other unless the other has declared war on one of their declared allies.

2. Neither side will have to pay reparations to the other for the damage done.

3. Both sides agree not to declare war on the others allies, unless the other has done so first.

4. Sweden will return Scotland the the United Kingdom.

5. Both sides will respect each other's borders. No troops, planes or
      ships are to be placed within the other country's respective territorial
      waters, airspace or borders.

6. Neither side will attack any city states that border the other.

7. The rest of the commonwealth will also abide by these terms.

8. If either country breaks the peace, other nations will have the right to invade the country that commited the wrong.
      The Swedish Piers Morgan
    • If I were you I would just accept. It will cost you nothing as I demand no reparations and it would be for the best for the English people, who would no longer be ravashed by warring armies marching over each other. If you draw it out then you would just have to lose more troops on the way to Stockholm. The casualties on both Sides would be horrendous.
      The Swedish Piers Morgan
    • noblebright wrote:

I have already given terms. I will accept no others. I do not see why I have to pay the damages done to your bombers over Malmo, Gothemburg and Stockholm.
      We are negotiating to find terms that are preferable for both sides. An uncompromising approach will get us nowhere - young men will continue to die in faraway lands, mothers will continue to grieve, hatred will continue to boil.
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Talvisota wrote:

noblebright wrote:

I have already given terms. I will accept no others. I do not see why I have to pay the damages done to your bombers over Malmo, Gothemburg and Stockholm.
      We are negotiating to find terms that are preferable for both sides. An uncompromising approach will get us nowhere - young men will continue to die in faraway lands, mothers will continue to grieve, hatred will continue to boil.
      I don't see how my terms are uncompromising or why you would have any reason to object. They are unfair, but in Britain's favour. I will under no circumstances pay the 1.6 million money that Churchill requests. Britain was the agressor and they have caused more damage to my economy and cities than I have to theirs. I am also the one with troops in their territory.
      The Swedish Piers Morgan
    • Germany requests that as part of peace talks, Germany is allowed to reclaim the cities of Dusseldorf and Cologne, which revolted to Belgium and Luxembourg respectively. This would require France ( @Donk2.0 ) to move their military out of such places.

Germany also seeks permission to annex the Netherlands (they are inactive) and because we were surprise attacked for no reason by Dutch ships. This would also require France to withdraw its military.

• noblebright wrote:

Donk's article was only 142 words long. It had to be at least 150. For that reason I think the Franko-Germanic war should be annulled, all conquered territory returned to Germany and reparations be paid. He broke the rules.
      Your humour is very weird.

• noblebright wrote:

1. Both countries promise to not declare war on the other unless the other has declared war on one of their declared allies.

2. Neither side will have to pay reparations to the other for the damage done.

3. Both sides agree not to declare war on the others allies, unless the other has done so first.

4. Sweden will return Scotland the the United Kingdom.

5. Both sides will respect each other's borders. No troops, planes or
      ships are to be placed within the other country's respective territorial
      waters, airspace or borders.

6. Neither side will attack any city states that border the other.

7. The rest of the commonwealth will also abide by these terms.

8. If either country breaks the peace, other nations will have the right to invade the country that commited the wrong.
      I object to 1, at a unless it is only for 5 years
      I also object to 2 and 3 but that is it.
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".