Militia Visibility in mixed stacks.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Militia Visibility in mixed stacks.

Hi, I am sure this has been covered before, but I cannot turn up any info in a forum search.

My question is:
      When you have militia in a mixed stack, if non scout enemy units are in viewing range, What do they see.
      Do they see the whole stack, or only the other units(infantry etc), I suppose the same goes for anti tank and other stealth units.
      Sorry to be a pain, but I have not played for a while and just trying to get back up to speed.
      Regards.
    • As the above user wrote, they can only see the non-stealth units, however be aware about the terrain you move in because its a terrain bonus ( the stealth units will state what terrain they get the stealth bonus ) so forexample you have some normal infantry besides some militias and a commando in the same unit. If the unit is in urban they will only see the normal infantry, if the unit walks on a plain they will be able to see your normal infantry and your militia ( but not the commando )
    • Also be aware that the militia DOES take damage when the stack is targeted by an enemy.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Erecon wrote:

As the above user wrote, they can only see the non-stealth units, however be aware about the terrain you move in because its a terrain bonus ( the stealth units will state what terrain they get the stealth bonus ) so forexample you have some normal infantry besides some militias and a commando in the same unit. If the unit is in urban they will only see the normal infantry, if the unit walks on a plain they will be able to see your normal infantry and your militia ( but not the commando )
      It depends on the level of your opponent's units.
      The Swedish Piers Morgan
    • noblebright wrote:

Erecon wrote:

As the above user wrote, they can only see the non-stealth units, however be aware about the terrain you move in because its a terrain bonus ( the stealth units will state what terrain they get the stealth bonus ) so forexample you have some normal infantry besides some militias and a commando in the same unit. If the unit is in urban they will only see the normal infantry, if the unit walks on a plain they will be able to see your normal infantry and your militia ( but not the commando )
      It depends on the level of your opponent's units.
      We are not writing about scout vs stealth its normal non scout vs stealth - so you can have a lvl 5 infantry watching, but it wont see the lvl 1 militia unit with stealth in a province it gets stealth.