Help! My account can't be active!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Help! My account can't be active!

, I need help captain please give me why various types of problems occur in my game account in call of war Today I want to access the account but I can't play and there is only a display like the one I attached ,From the picture you can see it only displays the help page but you can't access the game account and play. I want to know how to solve it and how to change my account name which is resetname77405157 to name What about my real Hermann Freisinger? Anyway, it wasn't a mistake due to the outlaw 828 moderator being such a bastard, I just made a small mistake and I apologized to him. But he deleted my account name and blocked my account.
    Images
    • 20240122_123150.jpg

576.7 kB, 1,080×1,860, viewed 3 times
  • Hermann Freisinger wrote:

, I need help captain please give me why various types of problems occur in my game account in call of war Today I want to access the account but I can't play and there is only a display like the one I attached ,From the picture you can see it only displays the help page but you can't access the game account and play. I want to know how to solve it and how to change my account name which is resetname77405157 to name What about my real Hermann Freisinger? Anyway, it wasn't a mistake due to the outlaw 828 moderator being such a bastard, I just made a small mistake and I apologized to him. But he deleted my account name and blocked my account.
    You'll probably need to ask a mod about this...
    The Swedish Piers Morgan