Degradation of Realism: World at War Doctrine Complaining

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Degradation of Realism: World at War Doctrine Complaining

Over the years, Call of War has been revolutionary in introducing unparalleled realism to the game, including historically accurate units, borders, and scenario maps. So it irritates me when I see people complaining about this magnificent level of realism, like how they are in a thread I saw recently, where people are complaining about the choices of doctrines available in the World at War map. How inexorably profound! These people are trying to build an unattainable, fantastical alternate history where the importance of doctrines is microscopic! Of course the game will have countries use the doctrines that applied to them in real life! What do you want instead? A separate doctrine for each country?
    • I saw in global chat someone suggesting "alternate doctrines" like communist France,Allied Italy etc.What if Bytro have maps where you choose a country and choose a doctrine of your choice?Then the people that don't want reality can play out an alternate reality.
      I'm ok with the current setup but can you imagine an Axis Russia or a Comintern UK a Pan Asian USA
    • Issue is that I see the same thing with non-gold games and other special ideas. While something like that be fun, you can have so much to make everyone happy before it’s too much, servers can’t handle and you don’t get enough players and/or maps. I’d rather leave it to non-gold and card maps if we’d do something like that lol.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate